Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

recipes  Seasoning  Taco  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th

Go down

Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th Empty Ernies Bunker Index for August 29th

Post by Sonshine Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 am

http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showthread.php?t=411001

Today, 11:40 AM
Ernie
Unreconstructed Join Date: Jul 2007

August 29th Bunker Index -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just recently a photo surface of Steve Jobs here in what are likely to be his final days as he is dying of pancreatic cancer. This is a man who by all accounts is an athiest. An enormous amount of wealth and power failed to prolong this man's life. His own will and determination can't prolong his life. All of his (unchallenged) intelligence couldn't prolong his life.

I contrast his life of wealth, opulence, and power with that of the most humble Christian living on dried beans and the meager fruits of their own labor. We are immortal and will live on past when these frail shells of humanity have collapsed into dust. The Christian will be in heaven singing praises to God long after all of the deeds of men have been forgotten.

Watching Steve Jobs, I am compelled to give thanks. I fully understand now the full meaningless of wealth and power. I am so grateful that I heeded Christ's call and not the lure and pull of the world. While in our weaker moments we might envied the wealth and power of Steve Jobs, none of us who know better will envy him now. If the reports of his beliefs are true, in his very accomplished life he failed to accomplish the one thing that mattered.

Well, on to brighter matters such as our normal doom and gloom. A BI of 6 today and with Irene fizzling out things are settling back into the normal mode. As I watch events unfold, it seems to me more and more that it will be the hand of man that destroys America and not some natural disaster.

1. Irene fizzles out. Why is this a BI item? Because it should illustrate one simple fact: if they can't tell when it's going to fizzle then they can't tell when it's going to suddenly turn into a major disaster. In short, they don't have a clue. You're on your own. You'd better prep for each one being a big deal because you won't get accurate info from anywhere else.

2. Obama's long-lost uncle has been located! This man was mentioned as being one of the "missing" family members who had come to the west in one of Obama's previous books. Well, he just got picked up for DUI in Massachusetts. He's an illegal alien and for his one phone call down at the police station he wanted to call his famous and powerful nephew. In Obama's defense, we all have an embarassing relative or two ... but I'm using this story to illustrate a point about Obama's policy on illegal aliens: he can't keep up with the illegal aliens IN HIS FAMILY, much less the ones pouring across our borders. They represent an invading horde of epic magnitude but our government is shrugging it off. Hope you folks in Texas and Arizona are ready to defend yourselves. La Raza has been getting ready for years.

3. Yet another "coincidence": Norway's special elite police units had just finished a training exercise MINUTES before Breivik's bomb attack. The training exercise was almost identical in nature to the actual attack. You know, with all the coincidences that have lined up in that story ... one has to wonder who Breivik really was and if he was working for someone else. He certainly isn't what the media claimed he was, which is a "right-wing Christian extremist". His own writings disproved that.

4. A theme that keeps coming up again and again is "How could TSA agents do what they do?" Some government boot-lickers have put forward that they are just patriotic citizens doing their duty. Others have said they just don't understand that they are violating the Constitution. I propose a new hypothesis: they grope you and your children because they like it. A TSA agent was just arrested on six counts of lewdness with a child. The victim told investigators that over the past year, the agent had touched her inappropriately and fondled her genitals. Maybe he was just confused. After all, he does that ALL DAY LONG to little children and gets rewarded for it. Why is it any different when he does it in his own home?

5. The Obama administration is making a case for war in Syria, claiming that the government there has a variety of WMD's that could fall into the wrong hands if we don't intervene. Isn't it a little eerie to watch year by year as Obama is slowly transformed into George Bush?

6. The famous "insider" who claims to be a powerful Democratic operative inside the White House has released another statement. While we don't know who he is, what his agenda is, or why he is leaking this info ... so far he has accurately predicted a number of responses coming from inside Obama's White House. He leaked the info regarding the extension of Bush's tax cuts, the public outing of Operation Gunrunner, and the posting of the fake birth certificate online. Now he's giving us some pretty scary information, but I don't think it comes to a shock to regular readers of the Bunker Index.

Quoting the insider: "his people are going to raise the issue of race to a level this country hasn’t seen since the Civil Rights movement. White guilt got Barack Obama the nomination. White guilt got Barack Obama into the White House." The insider goes on to explain how they plan on turning this into an all out race war with violence in the streets. They are bringing in the Hispanics (illegal aliens) and telling them "the Republicans want to throw you out of the country and Obama wants to make you citizens." I know it's shocking, but it appears our own elected officials are using race and class warfare to secure themselves in power and disrupt the elective process. Now, more than ever, you need to be prepared for 2012.

Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down