Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  recipes  Taco  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

August 18th Ernie's Bunker Index

Go down

August 18th  Ernie's Bunker Index Empty August 18th Ernie's Bunker Index

Post by Sonshine Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 am

http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showthread.php?t=409379

August 18th - Here We Go Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock market plummeting, attacks against Israel, more government tyranny and corruption. Seems like we've been here before, haven't we? With a BI of 9 today and it's not yet noon!

I spent a little time yesterday in my workshop listening to NPR (National Propaganda Radio). I finally had to switch over to a classic rock station. It's difficult to produce quality knives when you have to stop and yell obscenities at your radio every 5 minutes. The radio was also in danger of being ripped from the shelf and angrily hurled over the fence into the neighbor's yard and he and I had previously agreed that I wouldn't be doing such things anymore.

Yesterday's radio program was all about Standard and Poor's history and why they can't be trusted to rate our nation's creditworthiness. The interviewer and interviewee went on and on about how wrong S&P has been on its ratings, its shaky financial beginnings, and how it has no business rating the world's most powerful nation.

This is all part of "the meme". A meme is described as an idea which spreads through a culture or civilization. Groups like NPR are helping to shape the liberal progressive MEME and transmit it through their agenda-filled programs and news reports. Basically they take a White House press release and expound on it for a couple of hours with guests and interviews. The way they do it LOOKS like it's an independent action, but when you see the same idea being presented by multiple sources then you can see the agenda in action.

It's sort of like those optical illusions you've seen before. At first glance it's an old man, but once you see the woman hidden inside the picture then you can never really see the old man again. All you see is the hidden picture. Once you learn to pick out the meme in television, radio shows, and other media transmissions then you are free of their influence. You are aware of their little meme schemes and less vulnerable to the transmission of those ideas.

1. Stock market volatility continues with another 500 point drop on open today. A lot of money is changing hands. Is any of it making it into your pocket?

2. SEC, a federal regulatory agency, launches an investigation into S&P in apparent retaliation for the rating agency's downgrade. Politically motivated revenge activities on the part of law enforcement never sits well.

3. The State Department, acting under Obama's orders apparently, has been diligently removing the word "Israel" from all of its websites where connected with Jerusalem. They are removing the words "Israel" from the passports of American citizens born in Jerusalem and replacing it with just "Jerusalem" and on a website where they had a photo of Biden in the city they changed "Jerusalem, Israel" to just "Jerusalem". September's vote on Palestinian statehood isn't too far away now and apparently the WH is trying to get ahead of the game. Watch for some nonsense such as "a famous city like Jerusalem belongs to the world, not Israel".

4. A Texas court recently ruled that motorists have no right to police dashcam footage. If the police say it's "not available" then it's not available and you can't bring it up in court. So essentially the dashcam video footage is there to prove you guilty and if it proves you innocent instead, or in any way damages the police (such as the recent footage from Ohio where an officer threatens to murder a citizen) then the police don't have to preserve it or give it up to you.

5. All of the economic indicators indicate inflation is on the rise. Of course they exclude gasoline and food from those metrics, but those of us who are forced to purchase those have already seen how bad inflation is.

6. With the heat wave and drought this summer, it has prompted the return of the "brain eating amoeba". Three children have died so far with two of them dying this month. The two who died this month were children swimming in ponds or lakes with the third being a young man who died back in June. Strangely enough, his home's water supply was infected and he accidentally introduced the amoeba into his body by using a device called a neti pot. My wife is always trying to get me to use one of those. I'm always sneezing lately because I do so much work with sawdust. This news article ends that debate. Blowing snotty sawdust out of your nostril is better than introducing a brain-eating amoeba.

7. A recent study by the Annie E. Casey Foundation found that 20% of the nation's children live in poverty in 2009 compared to 17% who lived in poverty in 2000. It's difficult to tell is this is a valid statistic or manipulation of data, based on the report. My antenna start quivering when an article covering a research study mentions such "basic human rights" as Blues Clues toys. What isn't difficult to discern, however, is that we're ALL getting poorer since 2009.

8. "Fast and Furious" guns from the ATF's illegal operation to arm the drug cartels in an effort to curtail your 2nd Amendment rights have now been found at 11 more violent crime scenes. If you've been following Senator Grassley's hearings, he's now managed to tie this all the way back to the White House and possibly to Obama himself. Yes, that's right. In hearings it has been revealed that the orders to provide guns to violent criminals in order to boost statistics in favor of more anti-gun laws came from top presidential appointees who told their minions that the orders came from Obama himself. Now all Grassley needs is proof and the impeachment hearings can begin.

9. BREAKING: At least 6 dead in terror attacks in Israel along the Syrian border. Netanyahu prepares to address his nation. Largest IDF mustering ever is underway.

Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down