Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Taco  Seasoning  Sloppy  recipes  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index

2 posters

Go down

August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index Empty August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index

Post by Sonshine Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 am

August 22 Bunker Index - For the Peeps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got chickens coming this week. A whole bunch. The brooder box is going to be bursting at the seams. It gets crowded at 60 but now I have 90 going in there. Since it's summer, they won't have to stay in there quite as long and by the time they start putting on any real size they can go out to the chicken run where they'll be happy as little clams. Unfortunately though the brooder box has been set up in my outdoor workshop so it's going to make getting any knife work difficult for the next couple of weeks!

I hope you folks in the Southeast are braced for a hurricane. This is out first big one of the year, isn't it?

Without further noise from me, I present to you today's BI of 8.

All on board the salmonella express!

1. DOW continues to swing wildly. If you're brave enough to have your money in this market then I hope you took some motion sickness pills.

2. Hurricane Irene is on track to hit the eastern coast of Florida around Thursday night and COULD possibly continue up into the Carolinas. I suspect you folks who live in hurricane-prone areas know far more about how to prepare for them than I do so I wouldn't presume to advise you there. However, this one looks like it's coming ashore.

3. Gadhafi's regime is crumbling as we speak. He has gone into hiding and his elite protection unit has surrendered. The rebels have taken some of his sons. What kind of regime are the rebels going to set up in Libya? Undoubtedly NATO forces were on the ground helping them take this country and it was the bombing of Gadhafi's forces which enabled them to succeed. Will we get a pro-American nation or another Egypt fiasco with radical extremists taking control? Considering our "Operation Siren" used the loudspeakers of local mosques and coordinated a NATO helicopter attack with Al Qaeda jihadi forces, I'm thinking we'll get burned yet again. Independent reports have come in of NATO drones and aircraft attacking civilians in the street. Mostly French and British but we may be implicated as well.

4. A 24 year old man threw a molotov cocktail inside of Caputo's grocery store in Algonquin, Illinois, a wealty/upper middle-class suburb of Chicago. The man has a Hispanic name but no racial identity was mentioned in the article. Also not mentioned was to why he threw the molotov. Racially motivated or a private feud?

5. The king of Norway is using the attack by Breivik to call for more soldiers and police in the streets and vastly increased control over Norway's citizens. Who really didn't see THAT coming?

6. Did slave labor make your chocolate? Recently it was revealed that a foreign student program has been providing workers to Hershey's chocolate company in a Pennsylvania plant. The workers have risen in some sort of mass protest against the unjust labor conditions there. What's more interesting is how our government was granting visas and paying for these workers to come here and provide cheap labor for Hershey's. Were they also asking the labor commission to look the other way? Do you think any of those oppressed third-worlders making your chocolate may have put a little something extra in it for you?

7. In Wyoming, one of the allegedly "free" states, a new law allows police to forcibly take a person's blood sample if they are suspected of driving while intoxicated. What constitutes enough suspicion? The cop says so.

8. From the NY Times, the government of Japan is set to declare a 12 mile radius around the doomed Fukushima nuclear power plant as "uninhabitable" and mark it off limits for decades. According to other sources, radiation levels in Tokyo were found to be higher than the Chernobyl evacuation limit at one point. High levels of radiation have been found in the 100,000 square mile radius of ocean surrounding Japan as well. It may take generations for the effects of this to be fully known, but one thing is perfectly clear: all the government experts lied.

Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index Empty Re: August 22 Ernie's Bunker Index

Post by 7dawn Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:24 am

Not sure I like the news about the Hershey plant. That is just messed up. I think Libya is in for the Muslim Brotherhood just like all the other arab nations are setting up.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:42 am

Yes. I think it's too much of a coincidence that so many of the Mideastern countries are going through these overthrows right now. Just seems like something big is in the works.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:18 am

Did you catch the news today? The earthquake in Virginia that went up the entire easter seaboard, or near about....Riots in SF or close too, they turned off cell service to prevent flash mobs because a cop shot someone. Then they have that hurricane heading to the US....The pangs are getting worse.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 am

Yes, it's definitely getting much worse. I knew about the quake in Virginia. They were saying on the news that it was felt as far south as Atlanta, but we didn't feel it here and my neighbor was in Atlanta today and said she didn't feel anything. I didn't hear about the events in SF. What was the shooting about? As for the hurricane, I'm keeping my eye on that. Some are saying it could come far enough inland to affect some parts of Georgia, but I'm figuring it will probably be in the Savannah area. Of course, I never thought we'd be affected by hurricanes when we lived in Lakeland, FL either, but I was wrong on that count.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down