Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
August 23th, Ernie's BI EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Sloppy  recipes  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

August 23th, Ernie's BI

Go down

August 23th, Ernie's BI Empty August 23th, Ernie's BI

Post by Sonshine Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:29 am

http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showthread.php?t=410230

August 24th Bunker Index - Tense Moments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to post a funny photo of the Virginia earthquake but ultimately I decided not to. I'm concerned that this may only be the warm-up and the next big hit could end in catastrophic loss of life. As my wife always tells me, "try to not be a bigger ass than you have to be."

It seems that most people out there are holding their breath and waiting for the other shoe to drop. I know I am. I brought the bugout bag inside the hotel with me last night just in case some events conspired to prevent me from being able to retrieve it from the truck if I needed it. I'm watching the news like a hawk and at the first sign of trouble I'm going to make a beeline for home.

Today should be one for watchful wariness on all of our parts. There's a lot of things happening that just don't seem to have been unveiled yet. Stay on the path. Try not to be overly fearful. All of us are in God's hands.

1. Folks along the east coast and particularly Virginia are watching and waiting to see if another quake or possibly severe aftershocks hit their area. Seismologists say that the 72 hour period following the one we had yesterday is the crucial period to determine whether or not it was a single event or just the precursor to bigger events.

2. Illinois loses the most jobs in the nation, according to a recent report. I'm wondering if the level of bankruptcy (moral and financial) a state is in has any direct correlation to the level of job loss.

3. The U.S. Army is beginning its mass catastrophe exercise known as "Vibrant Response 12". This one reflects a nuclear, biological, or radiological attack on American soil. This is part of Northcom and the soldiers are preparing to "restore normalcy", which is a euphemism for martial law. Consider that when 9/11 occurred, military forces were conducting an exercise. When Breivik attacked in Norway, local military was conducting an exercise. In many cases it always appears the military was practicing a scenario much like the event that just happened to take place right at the same time. Having seen that ... I now pay close attention to what military "exercises" are ongoing.

4. Chinese fishing boats entered Japanese waters and aggressively confronted the Japanese coast guard. This is a series of disputed territories and the Chinese fishermen seem to have the support of their military and government.

Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down