Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  recipes  Sloppy  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem

2 posters

Go down

Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem Empty Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem

Post by 7dawn Thu May 21, 2009 7:42 am

I got this from Joel Rosenberg's flash traffic update. I am completely and totally mortified. Good-bye America....

URGENT: OBAMA TO PROPOSE DIVIDING JERUSALEM

Let's build a team of 1 million friends of Israel to resist this.

By Joel C. Rosenberg

(Washington, D.C., May 20, 2009) -- Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has just finished his visit to Washington. Full analysis on my weblog, including a link to the YouTube clip of me on Glenn Beck's show with a former CIA analyst who says he wouldn't care if Israel ceased to exist.

That said, there's more troubling news this morning. I'm horrified by credible reports that in his June 4th speech in Cairo, President Obama will say it is time to divide Jerusalem and make the holy city the capital of a Palestinian state.

No, Mr. President, it is not.

Jerusalem is and should be the eternal, undivided capital of the Jewish people and the Jewish state. Dividing Jerusalem will not make peace. Rather, it would send a message to every Radical Islamic jihadist around the world that Israel is weak, that the Jews won't even defend the sovereignty of their own capital, that there is "blood in the water," and that it is time to strike Israel and wipe her off the map. Dividing Jerusalem would trigger an apocalyptic war in the Middle East the likes of which the region has never seen.

I am committed to doing everything I possibly can to educate people -- and particularly U.S. and Canadian evangelical Christians -- to the threats facing Israel and the West due to Radical Islam, and to the biblical responsibility we have to show unconditional love and unwavering support to Israel and the Jewish people. We'll use radio, TV, the internet, emails and other media to get the word out. But we can't do it alone. We want and need your help.

One idea: let's build an alliance of one million true friends of Israel -- people who love Israel, are committed to blessing her in real and practical ways, are absolutely opposed to dividing Jerusalem, and will pray faithfully for the peace of Jerusalem and the protection of all the people of the epicenter.

Currently, we have 100,000 subscribers to our Flash Traffic email updates who are committed to this cause. If each of us recruited just 10 new friends to sign up for Flash Traffic and be part of this alliance, we would be able to communicate new information, new projects, and new prayer requests to them instantly. We would be able to mobilize people for pro-Israel events. We would be able to mobilize people to write to President Obama and their Congressional leaders to stand with Israel, not against her. We would be able to work together to stockpile food, clothing, medical supplies and other aid in Israel ahead of the next war. And we would be able to encourage one another with the knowledge that we are not alone in this important fight.

God have mercy on us. And, you can go to joelrosenberg.com to sign up for his newsletter. I am still unsure how the links work.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem Empty Re: Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem

Post by My1SqueakyShoe Sat May 23, 2009 3:36 pm

So the theory of him being the President of the World really might be accurate???..... pale
My1SqueakyShoe
My1SqueakyShoe

Back to top Go down

Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem Empty Re: Obama to propose dividing Jerusalem

Post by 7dawn Sat May 23, 2009 8:11 pm

LOL!!! Probably
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down