Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
need good Bible study material for kindergarden EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  recipes  Taco  Seasoning  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

need good Bible study material for kindergarden

2 posters

Go down

need good Bible study material for kindergarden Empty need good Bible study material for kindergarden

Post by amybyrd21 Sat May 16, 2009 10:10 am

I need a good homeschool Bible study for my 4 year old son. My daughter takes care of this her self. She gets things from the churches she goes to (here and at her grandmother's) I need something to hold his attention. He is borderline adhd. Wont let them put him on meds for it. I am using Konos, and a lot of book that I have gathered with the rip out pages for ABC's and 123's. He has a computer he uses and a cool school computer. So all I am lacking is the Bible study material. I have looked and nothing really sands out for him.
amybyrd21
amybyrd21
Admin

http://waylandcook.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

need good Bible study material for kindergarden Empty Re: need good Bible study material for kindergarden

Post by 7dawn Sun May 17, 2009 8:16 am

What type of study do you want?
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

need good Bible study material for kindergarden Empty Re: need good Bible study material for kindergarden

Post by amybyrd21 Sun May 17, 2009 8:35 am

Something Bible oriented. Baptist is what we have been attending lately. I am Presbyterian, Hubby is Baptist, My son is Baptist (the only church he has ever attended) and Rebekka is Baptist/ Church of Christ. Her grandmother (my Ex's mom goes there) I am looking for something that will hold his attention and teaches as well. It can be computer based. I have not found anything for an over active full of questions four year old.
amybyrd21
amybyrd21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Sun May 17, 2009 8:45 am

Ray Comfort has a study for young kids. It teaches how to witness and the Ten Commandments. I think there are about 30 lessons. I can download it and see if you like.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amybyrd21 Sun May 17, 2009 9:08 am

If you can give me the web site I can down load it so it wouldnt be a problem for you. He loves sunday school and comes out full of questions. Thankfully my father in law is a preacher along with two uncles so I can ask if I do not know.
amybyrd21
amybyrd21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Sun May 17, 2009 9:11 am

You have to sign up for the classes (adult classes) and they cost money. I had them somewhere for my kids but I have no clue where the CD is.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down