Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Taco  recipes  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers

3 posters

Go down

White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers Empty White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:05 am

This concerns me a lot.  I am the daughter of a Vietnam veteran KIA in 1968.  I would hate to think that he would not have been a allowed a chaplain to pray with before his death.

Back to top Go down

White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers Empty Re: White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers

Post by Sonshine Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:00 am

I'm not real happy with this either.  I'm a vet and married to an active duty member of the USAF.  The military I was in in the late 70's has changed a lot, but in the past few years the changes have been even more detrimental in my opinion.  I thank God that Joe will be retiring in a couple of years.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers Empty Re: White House “Strongly Objects” to Amendment Protecting Religious Liberty for Soldiers

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:53 am

My sister is also a member of the Air Force retiring after 30 years of service as well as both of her sons who are active now.  She is having  a very hard time with this. My son  also tried serving in the Army but was injured in a training accident and after 6 months of therapy they had to discharge him as he would never be able to use his shoulder like he needed to. 

Daddy was in the Marine Corp.  He had been a Christian before going to war but became a very strong Christian while he was there.   I am thankful for that. 

My grandfathers both served as well.  I remember hearing one of my GF say that many soldiers found Jesus on the battlefield.  Never an atheist in a fox hole.  He served in WWII and Korea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:54 am

Joe will be retiring in 2 years after being in for 30 years too.  It's a shame how the "politically correctness" has destroyed our military.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:43 am

Like the rest of you my family has a strong military history, going back to when this country was just 13 colonies.  This person who currently occupies the white house does not deserve the title Commander N Chief
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:52 am

I agree with you Keith, but in all actuality, this mess didn't start with him, he's just sped things up.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:07 am

Very true...
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:48 pm

I've been hearing some stuff that is very upsetting if it's true.  From what I've heard, they want to make it an act of treason for a soldier to share their beliefs and if they do, they can be court marshalled.  And, if they receive a Bible in the mail, it can be taken and burned.

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 pm

dizzy, if they are in Muslim countries they are not allowed to share the Bibles, and they have been taken away from them.  It's been true for some time that if you witness, (prolythisizying)sp? you can get in trouble, but I'm not sure they have actually court marshalled anyone yet, they do get a reprimand though.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 am

From what I've been hearing, this is all stuff that a bunch of atheists are doing in this country-not Muslim countries.  I haven't had time to look into it to see how true it is.

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 am

Dizzy, the prolythysizing can get you in big trouble no matter where you're stationed, but I haven't heard of anyone being court martialed for it.  They do get a reprimand that could prevent them from moving up in rank.  Joe works for USAF Res Headquarters, so we usually follow things like this pretty close.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down