Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Huckabee made a statement, loved it! EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Taco  Sloppy  recipes  Seasoning  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Huckabee made a statement, loved it!

4 posters

Go down

Huckabee made a statement, loved it! Empty Huckabee made a statement, loved it!

Post by 7dawn Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 am

On his show on Saturday when talking about birth control and abortion, he basically said, If you don't want me in your bedroom then don't ask me to pay for what goes on in there. LOL!!!!

I know this can be a sore subject, but oh my! It is so true!

The stuff that we are getting forced to pay for is insane and ridiculous. Not sure I can take 4 more years of this. Part of me wants to watch the news and then another part of me doesn't because it makes me so darn mad. Bah...Politicians are nothing but a bunch of chicken narcissists. And what makes it even worse, we keep voting the same thing in over and over again. affraid
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Huckabee made a statement, loved it! Empty Re: Huckabee made a statement, loved it!

Post by Sonshine Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Frankly, I've been staying away from the news since Christmas. I agree with Huckabee though. As for four more years, I have a feeling we're going to be stuck with this much longer than that.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Huckabee made a statement, loved it! Empty Re: Huckabee made a statement, loved it!

Post by 12acrehome Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Yup the more I hear the more convinced I become that this nation is doomed...

nope I'm off that soap box other than handing out some well earned and deserved "I told you" 's I'm done trying to educate those who cannot be educated
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:28 pm

I haven't watched the news lately either Sonshine.

I agree with you 12acre, this country is doomed and most people have their heads buried in the sand and want to believe that the government will always be there to take care of them. I think if more people would start doing some of the things the folks on this board do then maybe, just maybe this country would turn around. They might better get a head start on it because they are going to have to anyway. This is just my humble opinion of course.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:40 pm

There are a lot more people out there that are doing what we do here on the board than what most people think. Unfortunately, they are preparing and taking care of those types of things, but they aren't getting out and voting.

There isn't going to be any change if we keep voting the same people into office.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 am

my point exactly 7Dawn, one fellow at work was surprised at his smaller paycheck, got mad even...then I told him to wait till we were paying for obamacare and he didn't get it, said the government was paying for that, then claimed we need more democrats in office so this wouldn't happen...this from a 50 year old
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:51 am

Shocked Oh my...Though I am really not surprised. My husband hears it at work all the time! He gets floored when people look at him and tell him its free. It amazes me how many people just don't get it.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down