Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Gog Spirit Surfaces  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  recipes  Taco  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Gog Spirit Surfaces

2 posters

Go down

Gog Spirit Surfaces  Empty Gog Spirit Surfaces

Post by Sonshine Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:40 pm

“Prophetic progression,” as Todd Strandberg terms it, continues at a pace that is astonishing. Prophecy might not be being “fulfilled” as most seminary-trained students of eschatology would have it. None who understand Bible prophecy from the premillennial, pretribulational view, however, deny that things foretold by Jesus and the prophets are being set up on the end-times stage for what looks to be not-too-distant fulfillment.

Even the most reserved among the pretrib seminary scholars sometimes admit that Israel being back in the promised land and at the center of worldwide controversy might just possibly be prophecy in the process of being fulfilled. Only slightly less profound than Israel’s being at stage center are developments afoot with regard to the area of ancient Persia, now called Iran. Hard on the prophetic coattail of those developments are the tremendous changes that have taken place in Russia and the coming to power of a “really spooky dude,” as I’ve heard him called in one form or the other over recent months and years. I refer, of course, to Vladimir Putin–the just-elected–or would that be reelected—president of Russia.

Putin, as prime minister, recently made the following statement about Israel’s feared military action against Iran’s nuclear development facilities. "Without a doubt, Russia is concerned about the growing threat of a military strike on this country. If this happens the fallout would be truly catastrophic."

The statement actually seems tempered by diplomatic buffering, considering some of the more bellicose rhetoric coming from the Russian strongman in his ongoing career engineering over the years as he has grabbed for absolute control. Putin’s voracious hunger for power on the world stage is seen in his overshadowing then- President Dmitry Medvedev's presence as Russian leader. Just days before winning the Sunday, March 4, election, Putin set future Russian policy in hardened rhetoric, making it clear who was and is boss.

He used a bit of cold war-type bluster–but with nuance that veiled the threat--in flexing his pre-election muscles, as illustrated in this excerpt of his words from a week ago:

In Monday's article, Putin again criticized the U.S.-led plans for a NATO missile defense system in Europe, saying it's aimed against Russian nuclear forces. "The Americans are obsessed with the idea of ensuring absolute invulnerability for themselves, which is utopian and unfeasible from both technological and geopolitical points of view," he said. "An absolute invulnerability for one means an absolute vulnerability for all the others. It's impossible to accept such a prospect." (Vladimir Isachenkov, "Putin Warns West over Syria, Iran, Moscow," Associated Press, 2/28/12. Thanks to Jonathan Stettin for news items.)

Putin has come down hard on American diplomatic involvement in backing the Arab Spring agenda, using invective against U.S. State Department moves to try to raise his standing with the Russian electorate. He and his campaign apparatus have been particularly angry sounding about any threats of the Western alliance’s threat to remove Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power.

Russia has strategically placed missile-carrying ships in waters near Syrian territory, backing with military threat Putin’s tough talk about securing the Assad regime. When surveying the overall actions and interactions undertaken by this unusual man who has just assumed the Russian presidency for the second time, one who studies Bible prophecy from a futurist perspective must raise an eyebrow of realization–or at least of suspicion. Ezekiel, chapters 38 and 39, of course, come to the forefront of supposition and postulation. Vladimir Putin’s future role in Mideast and world politics must by the very weight and volume of its probabilities be a matter of extreme fascination, not mere curiosity.

The great prophetic book of Revelation presents a hellish angel–a spirit—that will, during the Tribulation, ascend from the bottomless pit. His name is Abaddon, as given in Hebrew, and Apollyon in the Greek language. Daniel the prophet mentioned a powerful angel called “the Prince of Persia” who caused all sorts of troubles to be inflicted upon Daniel’s people, the Israelites who were in Babylonian captivity. Ezekiel foretold an evil spirit of the ancient region that is present-day Russia that will at a time near Christ’s return inhabit a leader who will lead a coalition of armies against God’s chosen nation. That evil one is called “Gog.”

With so many signals on the prophetic horizon indicating the Church Age is in the process of being brought to a wind-up, it isn’t unreasonable to surmise that the evil being held back by the hand of God might be very near the time of release. Certainly the one called Gog must not be too far below the surface in these troubling, although exciting, days.
www.raptureready.com
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gog Spirit Surfaces  Empty Re: Gog Spirit Surfaces

Post by adamsfamilygarden Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Here,here,
Not just on a global scale but at a local level as well , it would seem that many fail to recognize the book of Romans: speaking of the first chapter , these things are more prevalent than ever . Gods Grace will prevail and with the Holy Spirit Faith brings understanding and recognition of the Bible revealing itself as Absolute Truth.
God Is Good and God Is Great, all the Time!

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. KJV.
adamsfamilygarden
adamsfamilygarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 am

Welcome to the CH family adamsfamilygarden. I agree, it's not just on the global scale, but even in the small towns. It's funny, I knew what the Bible said was going to happen, would eventually happen. I never imagined I would see it happening in my lifetime. Yet here we are. Reading a newspaper is almost like reading end time prophecies in the Bible. I believe we are seeing lines being drawn. Christians are being tested like never before. I just hope that we can say, like Paul mentioned, I have finished the race. This is not the time for Christians to be quiet, but to boldly proclaim the good news.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by adamsfamilygarden Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:49 am

Sonshine wrote:Welcome to the CH family adamsfamilygarden. I agree, it's not just on the global scale, but even in the small towns. It's funny, I knew what the Bible said was going to happen, would eventually happen. I never imagined I would see it happening in my lifetime. Yet here we are. Reading a newspaper is almost like reading end time prophecies in the Bible. I believe we are seeing lines being drawn. Christians are being tested like never before. I just hope that we can say, like Paul mentioned, I have finished the race. This is not the time for Christians to be quiet, but to boldly proclaim the good news.

AMEN!!!
adamsfamilygarden
adamsfamilygarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down