Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Seasoning  Taco  recipes  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21.

Go down

RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21. Empty RESOLUTION 2. DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR YOUR TEMPTATIONS — James 1:13-21.

Post by Sonshine Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:59 am

http://www.rio-maranatha.com/ss-46.html

Read James 1:13-21: Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures. So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

Humans blame God for many things:

• We may blame God for the death of a parent/ spouse/ child/ etc.

• We may blame God for failed finances/ failed business/ home and possessions lost to fire/ etc.

• We may blame God for an unfaithful spouse/ prodigal children/ etc.

PLEASE DO NOT BLAME GOD. Is it God's fault, when you suffer loss or disappointment? Has God singled you out for punishment because He loves you less or loves others more?

The Book of Job is a guide on suffering, without blaming God. Although Job lost everything dear to him, he did not blame God for his loss (Job 1:22): In all this Job did not sin nor charge God with wrong. And (Job 13:15-16a): Though He [God] slay me, yet will I trust Him. Even so, I will defend my own ways before Him. He also [shall] be my salvation,....

Should we feel so “special” that we should be immune from life's challenges and disappointments? No. God sent His Son, Jesus the Messiah, to be slain as the Passover Lamb's offering for our sins (Romans 8:32): He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

If God permitted the passion of the Christ for our sake— because it served a greater purpose through the shed blood of the Passover Lamb for our salvation— can we expect to be spared from suffering, especially when we do not know if our suffering serves a greater purpose, a purpose not yet revealed to us
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down