Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Taco  Seasoning  recipes  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

A message from Jerry Golden; The Golden Report

Go down

A message from Jerry Golden;  The Golden Report Empty A message from Jerry Golden; The Golden Report

Post by Sonshine Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:54 am

Read every word, it's important

Many have asked me why I don't write more articles, it's not easy for me to answer that question. There is within my spirit such a heaviness and sorrow for the many who will not listen to the warnings of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) that in so many ways is telling those who know Yeshua as Messiah to prepare for God's judgment that has already started and is being felt around the world. For the beginning of great sorrows has begun and will continue to get much worse.

Here in Israel we are seeing the forces of darkness build in giant proportions around us, threatening to kill every Jew, for this is and has always been the desire of the Devil. In fact, the one sure way to see the hand of the Devil in anything is when anti-Semitism shows its ugly head like it is now doing in the Occupy Wall Street and the Islamic Revolution it's the same spirit that drove Hitler and the Nazis. I have written so many articles about this evil that I feel like I am repeating myself over and over. It's not a new movement, it is one that all Believers in God should be aware of, for it is written in Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, and in Revelation and throughout God's Word that these things would occur in the end days.

Yet the Hirelings still stand behind pulpits preaching pie in the sky and all is well. Not preaching truth but what they know will keep them popular in the Church. Afraid to even tell them to put up some provisions or plant a garden if they can. You can find many articles I've sent out by CLICKING HERE.

We all know that there is a lot of Conspiracy Nuts out there, many of them have gone over the edge, but don't allow that to stop you from listening for God has people shouting out there trying to warn His People at the same time the Devil is trying to confuse you with the nuts. Ask God for the discernment of spirits to know the truth and who to listen to. I was amazed to here from an unlikely source, it is most likely some will write me and tell me they don't like him and I am not endorsing him either, his name is Newt Gingrich he said the following that should alert even the atheists among us To here is short message on EMP CLICH HERE.

Russia has always and will always be the enemy to Israel and the USA, there desire to destroy both hasn't diminished in fact it has grown and they have a plan that is being put into effect today, and the same stands for China. What has changed is today they together have decided that they can destroy both Israel and the USA without a lot of trouble now with Obama in the WH. Now what I am about to say will not be received by many, but I believe they are right about their ability to take down the USA without a lot of trouble, in fact, their plan is in the final stages as you read this. But they are very wrong about Israel, but let me make myself clearer. America (USA) is without any doubt the greatest Country that has ever existed on this Planet, no other has ever stood for freedom and true democracy as the US has, no other Country has blessed Israel like the US has. The difference is God loves Israel and Jerusalem more than all others and He has made many promises to His people that stand for ever and ever. It is God who has chose the Jew it was His choice and through the Jews God has blessed the world more than with any other people.

No, Russia, China, Islam or no one will destroy Israel or kill all the Jews. That is a lie straight out of the pits of Hell and believed by many who call themselves "Christians" but they are wrong and they are about to find out just how wrong they are. They should read Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. There is a truth that lives within me, that God called us to save Jewish lives and for the past few years we have seen miracles after miracles as He has brought us through dangers and provided where it looked impossible yet God is and always will be there as long as we walk in the way He provides before us. And I know that God has called many to bless Israel who have turned there backs or have given a token, yet God is calling for more much more. Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, (Israel) and curse him that curseth thee: (Israel) and in thee (Israel) shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Originally I believed this Ministry was to save only the European Jews, or to save those who refused to leave in time, and would have no other way accept to be rescued by boat. For without any doubt another Holocaust is on the horizon. But God has also burdened us with other Countries, and in the US we have established Safe Houses, there are things I don't know about this part of the ministry, for there is no way we can go to the US with the two boats we now have to rescue Jews. But if they can first be saved in safe houses and then moved to the Greek Islands, Cyprus or even Turkey it is very possible we could save some. And if we could purchase a larger boat we would be able to save many more. For when the war begins there will be no commercial flights coming into or out of Israel, and the only possible way will be by boats.

Regardless of where or who you are, hard times in headed your way, the world is changing and in just one single day it will make a terrible and sudden change. I am asking you to prepare for your family and loved ones the best you possibly can. 1Tim.5 [8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infid The greatest preparation you could ever make is to come to grips with the truth of God's Word that became flesh and Tabernacle with us, many call Him Jesus, we Jews call Him Yeshua.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, jerry golden

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/reports/365-read-every-word-its-important
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down