Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

recipes  Taco  Sloppy  Seasoning  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution

4 posters

Go down

Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution Empty Re: Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution

Post by 7dawn Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 am

Haha....I was able to read the first 3 sentences before it shut down on me.

I don't think the house or senate deserve the freedoms of the Constitution with the way they are all behaving of late...I wish they would all get voted out and get some fresh blood in Washington.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution Empty Re: Republicans don't deserve the freedoms in the constitution

Post by Sonshine Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 am

This was actually a Dem that was making the statement at a planned parenthood meeting. Basically saying that sense most Reps don't support abortions we don't deserve the freedoms of the constitution. Sad really, now people have been so decieved by the lies they have been spreading for years.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:47 am

Yeah, I knew it was a dem. I have my thoughts for another reason though, nothing to do with planned parenthood. I don't think they deserve it, either party, because of what they are doing to this country....
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

But, the constitution is the only thing keeping us from total anarchy right now. It's been trampled on so much that it isn't what it once was, but I'm praying that politicians will start to wise up, in the face of the tea partiers. Guess we'll see.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Yeah, but even the tea partiers worry me to a degree. I don't know...with everything going on right now I have a bad feeling about things. I need to go check out End Times Ministry and see what they are saying about all that is going on. That guy has a real interesting take on things. One a lot different than most preachers.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:44 am

You know I use to have "bad feelings" about what was going to happen. I don't believe the United States is going to survive this, of course, those that know me, already knew my thoughts on this. I do believe that there will still be a remnant of God's people here in America that will have to band together to help others. I believe that God has been raising up a remnant for just that purpose. I also believe that's why God led me in the direction He did when He started leading me into homesteading and self-sufficientcy. I know that we'll never be totally self sufficient, but with God's leading, if we're willing to follow, I believe that there are some alive today that will see the coming of the Lord to take His children home.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:14 am

I don't see much of a debate here. Just alot of point and agreement, instead of point and counter point. lol!
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 am

Well, since Dawn and I share very similar veiws we don't debate often. I wish others would join in that have differing veiws once in awhile. I enjoy a good debate once in awhile. LOL
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 am

Me too, but for me to take the counter point position would be a lie, and any arguments I came up with just could not hold water
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Yeah, it is hard to debate when you agree...We just disagree on Ron Paul right now, lol!
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 am

LOL!!
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawmill Jim Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 am

Sonshine wrote:But, the constitution is the only thing keeping us from total anarchy right now. It's been trampled on so much that it isn't what it once was, but I'm praying that politicians will start to wise up, in the face of the tea partiers. Guess we'll see.

Been reading older posts so if you tire of my digging just shout at me and i'll quit .
I beg to differ on the above quote the staying hand of God is the only thing keeping this planet from being a Hell on earth . Our Constitution was tossed so long ago no one remembers . The powers that operate just take one little step at a time to see how everyone reacts like a child testing the limits .

Take prayer in school if every God fearing person in this country had protested loud and long the powers would backed down ,for a while . Remember the saying those that stand for nothing will fall for anything ? These magicians are expert in keeping us busy while they set up their one world order by way of the UN .

Looking at the history of the world as a one hour movie and remembering we know the end of it . So how many minuets are we into the hour . I think God has slowed the clock a few times for his peoples sake .

Sawmill Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 am

I agree that God's hand is the only thing keeping this planet from being hell on earth, but also believe that at the time of the original post that not all of the Constitution had been compromised. I know a large part had already been comprimised, but not enough to open the floodgates of anarchy. However, a lot has happened in the past year that has me reconsidering it all.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawmill Jim Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 am

My prediction .Like in the days of Rome as long as folks have bread and circus all is well no waves will be made . Now when TPTB ( 13 richest in the world) or Illuminate all of Satan's group want to give a bigger push for their control of the world things will start happening .Like with Job Satan needs permission to do certain things . These Demons test things slowly for a reaction .

These powers that be think no more of us than a big ant hill . Their goal is kill all Jews first then the Christians those that fight against the one world church and one world order . Look at the Churches that let all manner of perversions of things into their midst .They have Sodomites as preachers . Bible says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge .

If i lived in a City i would be getting out as fast as i could because when the staying hand of God is removed then the floodgates of anarchy will be opened wide . This will usher in the OWO and the antichrist See the Georgia Guide Stones for some good reading

Sawmill Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down