Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Seasoning  Taco  recipes  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important

Go down

Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important  Empty Why the US-Israel relationship is prophetically important

Post by Sonshine Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 pm

There are many ways the news media, secular leaders and those believing the Bible will view this week's flurry of activity generated by the visit of Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the United States. One of lenses will be from a prophetic view. The prophetic view assumes several things: First and foremost that the Bible is the inerrant and infallible word of YHVH (God). Second, that the establishment of Israel in 1948 is the fulfillment of several ancient prophecies such as the one in Ezekiel 36:24: "For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land." Third, the Genesis 12 promise that those who bless Israel will be blessed.

The Lord (YHVH) said to Abram in Genesis 12:2-3, "And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing; And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." In Genesis 15, YHVH entered into covenant with Abram. He told Abram about the future slavery of his seed in Egypt and about the dispersing of that seed. Genesis 15:18 says, "Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river the Euphrates." Later, Abram, whose name YHVH changed to Abraham, had a son Isaac, in whom "shall thy seed be called."

The Bible documents the lineage of Abraham all the way to Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ). It is in Yeshua that the entire world is blessed through the gift of salvation. Many believe that today's Israel is not part of YHVH's covenant with Abraham. Israel and the Jewish people, however, fulfill the prophecies to the letter. Ezekiel 36 prophesies how the Lord will bring His people back to the land He gave them, put His spirit in them, cleanse them, and cause them to repent, not for their sakes, but "for my holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went (v. 22)." A careful study of Genesis through Revelation can leave no doubt about today's Israel and the Jewish people.

Many say that Christians replaced Jews as YHVH's chosen people. The Apostle Paul, however, corrects this in Romans 11:17, "And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree, boast not against the branches." In other words, it is the Gentiles (Christians) who are grafted into the root, making no difference between Jew and Gentile. In verse 28, Paul says, "As concerning the gospel, they (the Jews) are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes." Throughout the Bible--New and Old Testaments--there are blessings for those who favor Israel/Jews and judgments for those who do not. It is historically proven. How the US treats Israel and the Jewish people is no exception.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dangerous prophetic path of the presidency – Bill Wilson – www.dailyjot.com

The man who occupies the Oval Office is asking Americans and America's strongest ally in the Middle East to judge him by his foreign policy actions, not his words. Trouble is, however, his words are sending so many different signals, we do not know the intent of his actions. To the public, he is saying Israel is America's strongest ally in the Middle East and that its security is the primary goal of the United States. His deeds, however, are decidedly polar to his words. He is either living a delusional life or trying to deceive Americans and Israelis into believing he is acting in good faith while he is in reality undermining both countries. Either way, he has embarked on a dangerous prophetic path of Biblical proportions.

In a March 6 news conference, he said, "When I came into office, Iran was unified, on the move, had made substantial progress on its nuclear program, and the world was divided in terms of how to deal with it. What we've been able to do over the last three years is mobilize unprecedented, crippling sanctions on Iran. Iran is feeling the bite of these sanctions in a substantial way. The world is unified; Iran is politically isolated." In reality, two key members of the United Nations Security Council, China and Russia, have done everything in their power to continue supplying Iran with nuclear materials and technology. Iran continues its nuclear program. The president's claim of world unity and deterrence is preposterous.

On March 5, he told the Prime Minister of Israel that the US will "always have Israel's back when it comes to Israel's security." On March 6, he told reporters "I think it's very important for us to take a careful, thoughtful, sober approach to what is a real problem. And that's what we've been doing over the last three years. That's what I intend to keep doing." His sanctions and diplomacy, however, have only allowed China, Russia and Iran to stall meaningful progress, while Iran and its allies continue not only developing nuclear weapons, but arming and aiding terrorists throughout the Middle East, including the Syrian hotspot. Terrorists wait in the wings to take over after the so-called "democracy" crowd ousts the Syrian dictator.

The president says he wants to avoid war, but his policies favor war, by destabilizing the Middle East, making it extremely hostile, favoring radical Islam over America's ally Israel and American interests in the region. He continues to allow Iran time to build a nuclear weapon. He continues to pressure Israel to give up land for peace to hostile state actors. These actions play into the hands of the enemies of Israel and America. The Biblical prophecies are consistent on the fate of those nations who act against Israel. Zechariah 12:9 quotes YHVH (God): "I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Israel." That destruction will be based on actions rather than words. That is why the president is on a dangerous prophetic path.

www.dailyjot.com
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down