Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  recipes  Taco  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other...

2 posters

Go down

10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... Empty 10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other...

Post by Marie Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:34 am

Found this webpage today.. it's written for Scrapbookers, but it could apply to any crafter who needs to make a space and get organized..

From Messy to Clean:10 Tips from the Scrappers Challenge Messy Room Contest!

STEP 1:
1. Large or small, any size scrapping space can benefit from organization. Large room or small room, messes seem to grow into the size room you have on hand. Having a large room doesn't protect you from having a mess. LOL So take heart if you have a small scrap space. If you keep it neat, you probably have just as much actual work space as your neighbor who has a whole studio! Strange but true! Regardless of the room size, don't feel sorry for yourself, just keep it neat and you'll be ahead of the game![/b]

Here's my organizational challenge. Toss quilts on the floor to change sheets, turn around, and VOILA! dogs have taken over! LOL

10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... May_2011[i]

Last edited by Marie on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Marie
Marie

http://www.triparoundsun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... Empty Step Two - The floor is not a storage device

Post by Marie Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:20 am

Step 2. The floor is not a storage device. Why do we all seem to think the floor is a bookcase, filing cabinet, tool holder, paper sorting surface, and a trash collection point? If you catch yourself putting something on the floor--STOP!!!!!! 40% of the messes in the messy room challenges are on the floor. Not the shelving or the desk or the counters. hmmmmm This cannot be good for your back either! So just put things away as you go in the RIGHT spot--not on the floor until 'later.' Besides, you might trip on all that stuff!

OH!!! but where else do I pile up all the extra books, storage bins, bedding, videos? The FLOOR, of course! It doesn't help when I have extra bedrooms that seem to turn into junk collectors.. just closing the door and forgetting about my stashes.. But I love all my STUFF! lol

...and extra beds are good for building mountains too. I am not organized at all!
Marie
Marie

http://www.triparoundsun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... Empty Re: 10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other...

Post by Sonshine Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:37 am

LOL I love your comments. Doing children's church I always end up with tons of stuff I carry to and from church. When I get home from church everything ends up in my office, but not in the cabinets designated for that purpose. Oh no. They end up in the bag I carried them in, you guessed it, on the floor. Then I wonder why my office is such a mess and I can never find anything. We don't even want to talk about the barn!!
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other... Empty Re: 10 Steps to Getting Organized - Scrapbooking & other...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum