Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
It is getting insane EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
It is getting insane EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
It is getting insane EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
It is getting insane EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
It is getting insane EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
It is getting insane EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
It is getting insane EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
It is getting insane EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
It is getting insane EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Taco  Seasoning  Sloppy  recipes  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

It is getting insane

5 posters

Go down

It is getting insane Empty It is getting insane

Post by 7dawn Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:44 am

What is up with all the shootings? Since Sandy Hook it has been one right after another! I am starting to get suspicious.....
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

It is getting insane Empty Re: It is getting insane

Post by 12acrehome Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm

I too am suspicious, but I have a theory that does not involve conspiracy ... if you look at the past 12 years the moral decay of this nation as shown by what is popular entertainment, combined with the acceptance of lazy and slovenly behaviors and a system that rewards not earning your way ... well the list goes on and on, but I'll wrap it up by saying you reap what you sow, and the seeds of immorality have come to fruition and new and improved seeds of moral decay are being sown.
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm

I agree with you 12 acres. When people forget God and turn to their own ways it is a life of darkness and evil. Which is what is happening in America as well as most other places in the world.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh, I think the moral decay is part of it. There was another shooting yesterday at a school. It is just odd...After Sandy Hook there has been shootings almost daily at schools or outside of them. One or two are getting hit and then nothing. Here comes gun control.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 pm

The thing of Gun Control is that it won't help a bit. In fact those shooting occurred where no guns were allowed. If there had been armed guards or armed teachers in those schools those shooting could no doubt have been stopped.
Don't be fooled by the government officials wanting to stop crime, they are just using this as an excuse to disarm the people and then control them even more. This gun control is a dangerous thing that we need to fight against with all we have in us. Gun Control is the just another part of government take over.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:18 am

Anytime you have something like this happen there is a period where you see copy cats. We live in perilous times and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. Our government is a big part of the problem, but I'm reminded that we don't fight against flesh and blood.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:45 am

Very true....still suspicious. At least people are starting to get angry. Unfortunately we have 4 more years. Sigh...
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Pull up the local Chicago newspapers and all you hear about is the shootings taking place on a daily occurrence here. We have a higher murder rate than New York does. All the mayor and police chief can do is blame the guns, not the criminals. They are both pushing for tighter gun control laws but not stiffer sentences for the offenders. Today I heard of a three time repeat offender getting probation for possession of a firearm ALL three times he was arrested, no jail time. It is just so sad.

This morning part of a major road into downtown Chicago was shut down for 7 hours for the investigation into a shooting/murder. The 32y/o mother of 4 was shot as she was driving down the road at 4:20 a.m. Reports say it was gang/drug related and how sad it was for her children to loose their mother. It is sad but she wasn't even home taking care of them at that time, but had been out on the Northside according to her passenger.

We had a promising high school girl killed earlier this week who was just trying to get out of the rain with a group of classmates. This killing was just blocks from the Obamas home here in Chicago and people were petitioning for the president to come here for her funeral. I can hear it now, another speech on how we need more gun control instead of enforcing the laws we already have.

OK, I'm getting down off of my soapbox now, you can carry on with this thread without any more rants from me.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm

PATRICE IN IL wrote:Pull up the local Chicago newspapers and all you hear about is the shootings taking place on a daily occurrence here. We have a higher murder rate than New York does. All the mayor and police chief can do is blame the guns, not the criminals. They are both pushing for tighter gun control laws but not stiffer sentences for the offenders. Today I heard of a three time repeat offender getting probation for possession of a firearm ALL three times he was arrested, no jail time. It is just so sad.

This morning part of a major road into downtown Chicago was shut down for 7 hours for the investigation into a shooting/murder. The 32y/o mother of 4 was shot as she was driving down the road at 4:20 a.m. Reports say it was gang/drug related and how sad it was for her children to loose their mother. It is sad but she wasn't even home taking care of them at that time, but had been out on the Northside according to her passenger.

We had a promising high school girl killed earlier this week who was just trying to get out of the rain with a group of classmates. This killing was just blocks from the Obamas home here in Chicago and people were petitioning for the president to come here for her funeral. I can hear it now, another speech on how we need more gun control instead of enforcing the laws we already have.

OK, I'm getting down off of my soapbox now, you can carry on with this thread without any more rants from me.

I call this "Rats in a cage" syndrome, sponsored by the communist state of Illinois. I am outside looking in from a state with far fewer regulations, near equal population, and a far lower crime rate. The difference between Kentucky and Illinois (bordering states) (and the same can be said by comparing Indiana and Illinois) is population density and government regulations. If you get away from chicago and head south the people of Illinois are no different than the people of Ky...however if you go to Louisville, Lexington, or Frankfort and then compare those citizens to the subjects (yes subjects) who reside in chicago you will find a huge disparity in the mindset of the two peoples.

Free men (people) (aka citizens) control their government, own weapons, and typically view government as a necessary evil

subjects view the government as a savior from percieved inequalities and turn to the government for all needs and do not own weapons
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Rohn wrote:The thing of Gun Control is that it won't help a bit. In fact those shooting occurred where no guns were allowed. If there had been armed guards or armed teachers in those schools those shooting could no doubt have been stopped.
Don't be fooled by the government officials wanting to stop crime, they are just using this as an excuse to disarm the people and then control them even more. This gun control is a dangerous thing that we need to fight against with all we have in us. Gun Control is the just another part of government take over.

exactly if it worked New York city, chicago, and washington dc would be the three safest cities in the world
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Chicago is one of the worst places. I have been watching and people are really starting to get angry. What I find midly amusing (unfortunately there won't be much coverage) is the fact that they aren't scared of the criminals, they fear not being able to protect themselves against the government.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 pm

I all of our concern we let us remember that the first thing we must do is pray, pray, pray. We need God's intervention and help like never before. Pray that America will have a revival of getting back to God and the Bible. That is the only thing that will save us!
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Rohn you are correct, we must seek God or we'll never be able to get this country back on the right path.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:10 am

Absolutely Rohn
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down