Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

recipes  Seasoning  Sloppy  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God

3 posters

Go down

More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God Empty More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God

Post by Parsons Wife Thu May 14, 2009 11:28 am

Sorry I've been neglectful Smile This is from Titus 2:11-14 ~ More food for thought Smile

11For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. 12It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

The Message:
11-14God's readiness to give and forgive is now public. Salvation's available for everyone! We're being shown how to turn our backs on a godless, indulgent life, and how to take on a God-filled, God-honoring life. This new life is starting right now, and is whetting our appetites for the glorious day when our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, appears. He offered himself as a sacrifice to free us from a dark, rebellious life into this good, pure life, making us a people he can be proud of, energetic in goodness.

Things really do change when we put the Lord first and HIs desires before our own. Blessed Thursday everyone.
Parsons Wife
Parsons Wife

http://elseacroft.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God Empty Re: More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God

Post by Sonshine Thu May 14, 2009 11:36 am

Thanks Parsons wife. Things do change when you put the Lord first. I never realized how much until I faced my first trauma after becoming a Christian. Even though I went through some rough times, there was a peace that stayed with me.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God Empty Re: More on The Things of the World v. The Things of God

Post by 7dawn Fri May 15, 2009 1:46 am

Thanks Parson's Wife. I appreciate the reminders. I stay so busy lately that I tend to forget to stop and take a moment just to say thank you Lord for giving me the gift of life and salvation and the hope of eternal life.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down