Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  recipes  Taco  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me)

Go down

Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me) Empty Recommended reading (cross posting because this is important to me)

Post by 12acrehome Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am

I heard an interview yesterday with Dave Ramsey interviewing this author (Andy Andrews) and they discussed this book:

http://www.daveramsey.com/store/books/Daves-Library/how-do-you-kill-11-million-people-/prodhowtokill.html?ectid=bitlyified022320121050

In a nut shell (and non-partison manner) the book describes how through our inaction (as christians) has lead to the downfall of the values of this country, and how a mere 10% of the German population controlled the country through lies and deceit and caused the Holocost.
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down