Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

recipes  Sloppy  Taco  Seasoning  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Take a few moments to introduce yourself

+18
Agape1953
mountainmama
Malachias
12acrehome
Libby Mn
dizzy
backtotheland
Rohn
wawa7
george
PATRICE IN IL
lbjack
CountryGirl72
Marie
7dawn
salsaak
NativeOregonian
Sonshine
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Take a few moments to introduce yourself

Post by Rohn Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Welcome to the Christian Homesteader web site Sharon. Glad to have you here. I think you will find us all friendly and willing to give helpful information as much as we can.
I am a minister and have been a full time pastor now in my 27th year.
This is a great web site and I'm sure you will enjoy the great fellowship here. Just hop into the conversation anywhere you want to.Very Happy 
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Take a few moments to introduce yourself

Post by Sonshine Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi Sharon and welcome to our little corner of the world. I know it's hard to find people who have the same goals and values as us, but we're as close as your computer. Smile We have a great bunch of people here who are willing to help in any way they can.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mountainmama Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Welcome Sharon! You've come to the right place. Smile

mountainmama

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:57 pm

hmm I missed this somehow, well WELCOME, and do have your "mate" join in the fun
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:02 am

Welcome to the group Sharon Smile
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gramaki Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 am

Hello everyone, I was formerly known as Marie but needed to re-register.  I am very happy to be back.  My husband is disabled/retired and I am also retired.  We have 3 children and 5 grandchildren and we've been married for 42 years.  We enjoy doing things around home, we have four dogs and a cat, and two mini donkeys and two mini horses which I hope to have trained to pull a cart some day.  We garden and preserve and generally just take care of daily chores which keeps us busy.

Bless all of you, I hope everyone is well.
gramaki
gramaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:58 am

Glad to have you back on Gramaki.  Those two mini donkeys and mini horses sound interesting to me.  Hope you enjoy this website as much as I do.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 am

Welcome back gramaki Smile
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:33 am

Hello and welcome back gramaki
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:45 am

(((((Marie))))) It's great to have you back with us. I look forward to getting caught up with you and find out what's been happening in your life.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:03 pm

re-reading this I notice you (gramaki) are from Michigan...I have a couple friends who moved near here from Pontiac, MI. You close to that area? These guys brag about ice fishing and snow mobile stunts, just curious if they might be stretching the truth a bit.
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gramaki Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:07 pm

I live in the Upper Peninsula.. but whatever your friends say about their stunts, it's probably true lol..
gramaki
gramaki

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:25 pm

LOL, I was afraid of that
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnkir3 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 pm

My name is Jackie! I live in indiana. I have three kids 11, 15, and 19. I have one grand baby she is 6 months old!! I turn 40 this year and my husband and I are assistant pastors at our church. We are small farmers and I love to can, cook, sew and crochet! I do gardening, raise chickens, turkeys,beef cows, we used to milk cows and sell cow shares to people that wanted milk! Look forward to sharing ideas and learning more!! Jackie

Lynnkir3

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Welcome!

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmfresh Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi Jackie!  Glad you are joining us!
Farmfresh
Farmfresh

http://www.uBuilderPlans.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 am

Welcome to the group Jackie, glad to have you join us.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:15 am

Hi Jackie, glad to have you here!! Welcome to our little corner of the net.
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rickpaul Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:47 am

Hi, my name is rick, I have been readin the forum a few days an am happy to have found y`all. I`m 69, retired from the state penitentiary here in Louisiana, I don`t really do very much but read as I have emphysema an it limits just about everything for me except readin.
I do want to thank y`all for lettin me join. Thanks a lot........rick

rickpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmfresh Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:02 am

Welcome Rick!  There are several of us here that are facing physical challenges of one kind or another.  It is really good to have a community where we can share those challenges and find joy and celebration in our blessings as well. 

Did you or do you have a homestead? 

One thing I have had to learn with my personal disability is that things that I love may often be very difficult to do, but sometimes with some good planning they are still possible.  I have very severe arthritis and neuropathy.  At first I was very defeated.  Fortunately my hubby drug me out of my black state of mind and got me thinking and hopeful again.  Stuff is still hard and some stuff is not possible, but I am homesteading again. 

All of that reading gives you lots of research time.  We could use a good researcher around here.   Very Happy
Farmfresh
Farmfresh

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:04 am

Welcome.

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by rickpaul Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:31 am

FarmFresh, I have 37 acres, two tractors an other various implements, I have 15 acres in woods an a 4-wheeler an a jeep, can`t do much with any of it, I`m tryin to find someone that wants a big garden, I furnish everything plus half the crop, Smile, no one wants to work so I have 20 acres of pasture land goin to waste, BUT, the rabbits love it.....

rickpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:07 am

You're too far away from me to take you up on any of that.

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmfresh Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:11 am

Even though I have been a city homesteader for years I had a half acre garden that I was doing myself for a long time and a blackberry business along with it. I had to size way down. Now I am actually sizing up again.

You just haven't come across the right opportunity for your land yet.

Where are you located? Could you mark the space out into small plots and offer it to multiple gardeners instead of trying to find some one that will work? Sometimes a city person will drive pretty far, just to have a place to grow some of their own food.

Wish I was nearby. I would put a cow or three on that 20 acres and you could drive my hobbling body around in that jeep to check on them. Then we would have some good grass fed beef!
Farmfresh
Farmfresh

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:09 am

Welcome Rick, glad to have you here. Cattle take very little effort and almost no time to tend to from mid spring, through late fall or early winter. Raised beds can be tended from a golf cart.
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum