Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Taco  Sloppy  Seasoning  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

Take a few moments to introduce yourself

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Take a few moments to introduce yourself

Post by dizzy on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:00 am

Welcome back!

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Take a few moments to introduce yourself

Post by backtotheland on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:52 am

Thanks dizzy. It's good to be back.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:53 am

Welcome back!!! I'm glad things are looking up for you and you were able to get your old job back. I hope things are working out for your kids/grandkids as well. Smile
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:06 am

Glad to see things are working out for you. You have been missed.

Proverbs 28:19[b]
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Thanks so much Sonshine and Patrice. Things are looking much better for the kids and the grandkids are doing better too. Thanks for asking.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Hello from Minnesota

Post by Libby Mn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:33 pm

My name is Libby. I live on 10 acres of land, half wooded, half organic fields. I have free range chickens for eggs and meat, 2 goats, 2 dogs, and lots of cats. I teach wild harvesting classes to groups and individuals, also soap making and wildcrafting medicinal herbs. I make and use homemade medicines;tinctures, teas, lotions, salves, etc.I have always loved learning about how to make my own things, and can do basic basketry, tanning, and hunt/butcher my own deer.I recently had a run in with breast cancer, and have survived it without chemo or radiation, using alternative treatments.It really brought me closer to God, and taught me to be joyful in all circumstances.It's been a blessing to be able to grow so much during this time, and to be able to continue to homeschool my youngest(15 yrs old).Minnesota can be tough in the winter, and I'm dreaming of spring and starting to plan my garden already, as the temp drops below zero, and I stack more wood in the stove.

Libby Mn

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:33 am

Libby Mn wrote:....I have always loved learning about how to make my own things,... I'm dreaming of spring and starting to plan my garden already, as the temp drops below zero, and I stack more wood in the stove.

Hi Ya Libby and Welcome to our little corner of the web. I like learning to make my own things too, and have always tried to learn more about farms, and wild foods, and fixing things. On occasion I have made a few things, wreaths, knives, walking sticks, Bows, never did get the hang of arrow shaft making.

Winters here in KY are much shorter and milder than yours, but a cold front is moving in and there is a cold rain falling outside that's expected to turn into an ice event later today. Yesterday the temps were into the 60's todays high temp was reached at midnight, and our low is expected to be 24 tonight. I expect I'll build a fire in the fireplace just about sunset. In the mean time I'll keep dreamin' and planning my gardens

Proverbs 28:19  He who works his land will have abundant food...

Genesis 1:29  Then God said,"I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth, and every tree that has fruit with seed in it..."

http://christiancountryramblings.com/
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 am

Hi Libby! Great to have you joint us. You will find everyone here very supportive and informative and they are great about sharing.

I don't have my own homestead anymore because people close to me telling me I can't do it financially, I'm too old, I'm all alone and have no help so I got myself talked into giving it up. So, as you might guess, I'm kind of in transition and feeling betrayed by those close to me but I know God will put me where he wants me.

I would love to learn how to treat my high blood pressure alternatively without using chemicals. There was a recipe posted on here that I'm going to try.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 am

Hi Libby. Welcome to our little corner of the world. It's good to have someone who knows about medicinal herbs. I'm trying to learn and have started my herb garden. I already had my culinary herb garden and was surprised at how many herbs can be used for medicinal and culinary purposes. I would love it if you would share some of your recipes for tinctures, salves, ect with us.

Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Welcome Libby. Glad to have you here. Am interested in some of your herbal knowledge. Hope you enjoy yourself here and feel right at home.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 am

Welcome to the group Libby. Please do share your medicinal herbs knowledge with s.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Hello from South East Georgia

Post by Malachias on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:34 am

Hi! My FB friend Dawn told me about this forum. I am really excited to me a member! My wife and I are originally from Northern Indiana. We are in Georgia for the Army. I am retiring later this year and we are hoping to start our own all organic farm in Florida. We currently have three 4 foot by 4 foot raised beds and some containers. I am very excited about the coming growing season and getting to know everyone! I am Messianic and my family are Non-denom. God bless

Malachias
Malachias
Malachias

https://www.facebook.com/SeraphimCustomProducts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Welcome to our little community Malachias. I take it you are stationed at Ft Benning? We're stationed at Robins AFB. We moved here from Florida, so sounds like we're switching homes. Smile I'm glad Dawn told you about us. I just wish she had more time to visit with us here. Smile

Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Welcome to the group Malachias Smile
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Welcome, and enjoy your stay

Genesis 1:29  Then God said,"I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth, and every tree that has fruit with seed in it..."

12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Welcome to our little community. Hope you enjoy coming here. You will learn a lot for all these people here and find they are very supportive.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachias on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:18 am

cheers Thanks. I am stationed at Ft. Stewart. God bless you all and thanks for the welcome!
Malachias
Malachias

https://www.facebook.com/SeraphimCustomProducts

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 pm

There you are! I missed your intro! Smile Glad you are here with us. Lots of really good info once you start poking around.

You laugh because I am different. I laugh because you are all the same.

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/7dawn

http://www.teambeachbody.com/home
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mountainmama on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Welcome!

mountainmama

Back to top Go down

Take a few moments to introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Actually not really new

Post by Guest on Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 am

I came here some time ago and really liked it but it was brand new so I decided to wait a bit and let the numbers get up. I now have forgotten all of my sign on info so I re-registered. I sure hope that didn't break any of the rules. I am glad to be back and glad to be involved in a Christian site. I love my homesteading lifestyle and I know without a doubt that without Christ we would not be able to be doing what we are doing. Thank you for letting me join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine on Thu May 30, 2013 3:20 am

Welcome back mom12700. I'm glad you re-registered and look forward to chatting with you.

Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn on Thu May 30, 2013 4:59 am

Glad to have you here mom12700. This is a great site of Christian people. Hope you hop right in on the conversation and enjoy it.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome on Thu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm

welcome, and no we do not yet have any such rules. Everyone here is great company, and we all have things to offer, and much to learn.

12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agape1953 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello, my name is Sharon. We have 2 1/2 acres in Hawthorne Florida. We are practically babes in faith but studied, and have great intentions to grow and share food. We have a beat up greenhouse to repair and land that is infested with worms that live in the trees. We just bought the land. Pat is studying to become a Minister, working as a General Manager/ EXec Chef of restaurant and working up thelittle energy he has left to be a steward of this land. I am disabled so I am little help. I have just become vry ill in last five years. However, I have dreams of a beautiful greenhouse, a food ministry, fruit producing trees, chicken and bees even though we haven't got a great clue what we're doing (: Wish we could meet someone else from this area. My mate co8uld use a good Christia maale griend and I a woman to mentor me. In the days when I was young, I lived in an orphanage on a farm, but people helped each othr then. Now it seems you are on your own. Love those old time values. So Hello!!! Blessings and Shalom Sharon Fraysse

Agape1953

Back to top Go down

Post by Agape1953 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Woops. bad typing, good Christian male friend, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed Sharon

Agape1953

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum