Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Taco  Seasoning  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book

Go down

Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book Empty Recipes from Billy the Kid Cook Book

Post by Sonshine on Fri May 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Since Joe has had to make a couple of trips to San Antonio recently, he brought me home an I love you gift, a Billy the Kid Cook Book. It has some great recipes in it, that I have yet to try, but I'm going to post a couple that looks good to me. pig

Stuffed Jalapenos

12 jalapenos
Velveeta cheese (I prefer cream cheese) cut into long finger slices, just smaller than the pepper
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 egg
1 tsp paprika
dash of tabasco
oil for deep frying

Cut off the stem end of jalapenos, scoop out the seeds (be sure to wear rubber gloves and wash your hands carefully. Do not rub your eyes or lips with your hands when handling chilies) Stuff the cheese into the peppers. Mix the rest of the ingredients (except oil) together to form a batter. Chill the batter in the fridge for about an hour. Dip the peppers into the batter, chill for another hour then deep fry until brown. The batter has to be very cold to stick to the peppers.

Ok, will post more later. Smile
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum