Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
HI THERE I'm Christine EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Sloppy  recipes  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

HI THERE I'm Christine

+4
A Humble Heart aka Mustan
squeezinby
Sonshine
harthur72
8 posters

Go down

HI THERE I'm Christine Empty HI THERE I'm Christine

Post by harthur72 Fri May 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Hi there to all! My name is Christine and my mother Mustang sally turned my head in this direction. I am a mother of three beautiful daughters. They make my day! Some days they make it full of love and peace and others they make it full of tension Smile ...but I wouldn't trade it for anything. In a blink of an eye they will be grown and I'll hear the silence (so says my mom).
I am currently a student, with a long term goal of becoming a nurse practioner. I would love to work with teenagers that are less privleged.
I Love the LORD! He has done wonderous things in my life in the last year. I no we are facing hard times soon and no that my strength in the Lord will have to grow by leaps and bounds to keep moving forward. I am currently attending a church. Which i enjoy but there are many signs letting me know that this isn't home. Please pray for our family to find that home chruch.

harthur72

Back to top Go down

HI THERE I'm Christine Empty Re: HI THERE I'm Christine

Post by Sonshine Fri May 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi Christine,
I'm glad you joined us, and am glad your Mom told you about us. Since we're so new, and not listed in any of the search engines, that I'm aware of, the only way we're going to grow is by word of mouth. Which may be a good thing. Smile I will keep you in my prayers about finding a Church. I know how it feels to not have a home Chruch. Being military we have moved around a lot and I always felt homeless until I found a Church. One place we lived in we were without a home Church for quite some time. We still set Sunday aside for worship in our home though. I'm a children's pastor, so we did regular children's church for our son. One Sunday some of his friends had come over when we were getting ready to have service. They asked if they could stay and we agreed. Before I knew what was happening I had several children attending our morning worship service. Then one by one, the parents started coming. We wound up doing home church for several months. Any way, just thought I'd share that little tidbit with you. Until you find a Church, you can still have church in your home.

Katrina
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HI THERE I'm Christine Empty welcome

Post by squeezinby Fri May 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi,Christine,welcome. I know how you feel. Sometimes it's hard to find a place you feel comfortable(like home). Sonshine, it sounds like you did a good service for the Lord,by opening your home to children at first then to familys. I always tried to set sundays aside too even when I didn't have a church to go to. That was one of the first things I told my now husband when we first meet. He has strugled with openly worshiping God. And has never felt comfortable about going to church til now. He has been going with me to church for the past 5 yrs. and has grown in his faith and talks more freelly about God and our savior Jesus. God has heard my prayers and even though he hasn't always answered them in the time frame I expect he does anwser. Thanks for sharing.
squeezinby
squeezinby

Back to top Go down

Post by A Humble Heart aka Mustan Fri May 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Welcome to you , my dear daughter. I am looking forward to sharing this experience with you.

A Humble Heart aka Mustan

Back to top Go down

Post by beccachow Sat May 09, 2009 1:09 am

Welcome aboard.

We have an awesome edge in that being a growing site, we will be able to really get to know each other, something that was missing over at HT. This is going to be great, and I look forward to meeting new "friends."
beccachow
beccachow

Back to top Go down

Post by MissKitty Sat May 09, 2009 1:24 am

Very Happy Hi Christine!!!!
I am new at this site also and already feel right at home...God will show you where he wants to "plant" you...It will be where you can do the most you can to yeild to his will....We have been married a year this 23rd...Shortly there after we started seeking God's will for a church home...I had been BApt....went to and Interdemtional...but most of all I was a Christian that loved the Lord...Dwight had attended the Nazarene church in MO...but we were seeking God's will...so were starting "visiting" churches...We went the first time to Greenwood Church of the NAzarene here in Arkansas...I knew right off the bat that we were "home"...took little longer for Dwight to see...maybe one more trip..lol...Seek Gods will and he will answer...MissKitty
MissKitty
MissKitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Homesteader Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Hello to you. Your Mom is right. Enjoy those little ones now. They will be gone before you know it.
Mrs. Homesteader
Mrs. Homesteader

http://amazinggrazefarm.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Wed May 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi Christine.. so glad to have you aboard! God bless your studies and your family - you have a busy life!

I hope this will be a place you will love to come and put your feet up and chat... coffee pot and tea over in the corner, and there are usually a few goodies close by too! Smile
Marie
Marie

http://www.triparoundsun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum