Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
some pictures from my photo album... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
some pictures from my photo album... EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
some pictures from my photo album... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
some pictures from my photo album... EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
some pictures from my photo album... EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
some pictures from my photo album... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
some pictures from my photo album... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
some pictures from my photo album... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
some pictures from my photo album... EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Taco  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

some pictures from my photo album...

Go down

some pictures from my photo album... Empty some pictures from my photo album...

Post by Marie on Sun May 31, 2009 9:56 pm

Just for fun and memories:

This was a foal we had several years ago.. probably 20 years ago! I was much younger then lol

some pictures from my photo album... Sunday10

Picture of a fawn I took from our living room window one winter:

some pictures from my photo album... Sunday11

A couple of years ago we spent two months camping, and only came home occasionally to water plants and wash clothes. Seems the deer had taken over the yard, and found our two dogs to be intruders. (we had them camping with us). She was evidently chasing the dogs away from her fawn...! I had a chance to grab the camera and get a quick shot.

some pictures from my photo album... Scan0010
Marie
Marie

http://www.triparoundsun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

some pictures from my photo album... Empty Re: some pictures from my photo album...

Post by Sonshine on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:01 am

WOW! What awesome pictures. I've always wanted horses, but we were never in one place long enough, now we don't have enough land for them and everything else. Sad

Proverbs 28:19[b]
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

some pictures from my photo album... Empty Re: some pictures from my photo album...

Post by amybyrd21 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:07 am

I have two you can have lol They do not need that much land and make great portable lawn mowerws. Bell is mad at me this morning because it took us so long to move her fence. She stood there and watched us pacing back and forth. I went to pet her she lifted both front legs and her head. Then she tried to snap at me. After we let her out she was fine with it. She is just not going to like me no matter what I do. Pistol on the other hand wanted all kids of love this morning. I think he thought I had biscutis for him.
amybyrd21
amybyrd21
Admin

http://waylandcook.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:52 am

lol, funny how they all have their own personalities! We had several horses over the years, only one that was a biter.. I could see him from the kitchen window when the girls would go out to get him.. he would sorta threaten them by stretching out his neck and flapping his lips at them.. He especially did not like my hubby.. bit him on the butt once. But when he knew he wasn't going to get away with it, he'd back off. Had the smooothest ride.... all black, really beautiful. The girls were just 4 and 8 and they'd spend hours with those horses, I don't know how I let them do that now as I look back on it. The 8 year old was a natural, she'd ride all day long with her cousin who was just a couple of years older... good memories!

Sonshine, they are neat to watch.. Even mini horses would be fun, they can be trained to pull carts, etc.. There's something about girls and horses.. Funny, I was never the 'farming' type, two of my sisters were. My younger sister said she never thought she'd see the day that I had horses and cows lol.. But it was the kids that pushed for them, and lots of people here had them then.. and there were hardly any fences, we could go through the back way. Now everything is pretty much fenced in.
Marie
Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by beccachow on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:38 am

I love pics! Those are AWESOME!

God's Will be done Always, in All Ways.
beccachow
beccachow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Thanks, Becky! They are a few of my favorites!
Marie
Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum