» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ! EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ! EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Taco  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!

Go down

ATTENTION! PLEASE READ! Empty ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!

Post by 7dawn on Thu May 14, 2009 8:14 pm

To All Members,

Recently we had a bit of a bump in our peaceful forum. We apologize for the inconveniece. As stated in the rules we welcome all people. We do not care about your ethnic background, your religious preferences or your sexual orientation. Keep in mind that this is a Christian forum. We have Christian views. We ask you to respect them as you want others to respect your personal views.

From personal experience there will be pagan's and satanists that may enter here to stir up trouble. Just like every other member you will be given respect as long as you are not here to be obnoxious. I was once into paganism and satanism so I can pretty much tell who you are. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out when someone is acting like an idiot and is here just to cause strife then wander off into your little world and giggle at how you got the Christians. I actually find it rather entertaining. Unfortunately, others are not as amused as I am with the games. With that said, I do not care who you are, what your religious beliefs are, what ethnicity you are....If you behave in a manner that defies the rules of this forum you will be banned. If you come in with a new name and continue to act like a buffoon you will be banned again. If you get your friends to come help try and stir up trouble and they act like buffoons they will be banned.

The owner of this forum has a 3 strikes and your out policy. I am in total agreement with her.

To all the mods.....Keep an eye out and if you have any suspicions let the admins know what is going on. It looks like we are going to have to police our peaceful community because of the immaturity of others.

We apologize to the members of this forum for the immature behavior of those that have decided to come in here and stir up trouble.

~Admin~

You laugh because I am different. I laugh because you are all the same.

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/7dawn

http://www.teambeachbody.com/home
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum