Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
God is working even when you can’t see Him! EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Seasoning  recipes  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

God is working even when you can’t see Him!

2 posters

Go down

God is working even when you can’t see Him! Empty God is working even when you can’t see Him!

Post by Sonshine Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 am

5 So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him….7 Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. “Quick, get up!” he said, and the chains fell off Peter’s wrists.

(Acts 12:5, 7)

Can I share a wonderful and encouraging word with you this week? It is this: God is working even when you can’t see Him! That’s right! When you are praying about situations in your life and it seems like nothing is happening, God is working on your behalf. In Acts 12, we see the church gathering together, praying earnestly for Peter to be delivered from prison. At the very moment they are praying, God sends an angel to break Peter out! The church didn’t know what God was up to. They didn’t see what was going on in that prison cell. In fact, rather humorously, when Peter showed up at the door, they didn’t believe it was him (v. 15)! What I am telling you is that in those times when it seems like nothing is changing and nothing good is happening in your life, behind the scenes, God has you in His bull’s-eye. He is doing things for your good that you don’t even know about. He is working out situations. He is giving you favor. He is protecting you from the enemy. Because He works in all things for the good of those who love God (Romans 8:28).

Now here is where faith makes the difference. We have a choice to make in the “silent times,” when it seems God is nowhere to be found. We can choose to believe God still sees us, still loves us, and is still in control and active in our lives, or we can choose to believe He has forgotten us, forsaken us and left us to our own fate. If by faith I choose to believe the truth of the matter—that God is in control even when I don’t see Him—then I have the peace and joy of God in my life. If I believe the lie—that I’m not on God’s radar anymore—I will live in fear. I don’t know about you, but the truth sounds better to me!
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

God is working even when you can’t see Him! Empty Re: God is working even when you can’t see Him!

Post by Rohn Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Very good and encouraging. Thanks for posting.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down