Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Seasoning  Taco  recipes  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy

5 posters

Go down

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  Empty APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy

Post by Sonshine Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:27 am

***Please note, this was sent to me from a friend in my email. I have not personally tried it. ***

The following simple remedy is great for healing many diseases and aches or pains with a simple daily 2 tsp. Dose.
~ Health Challenges ~
Muscle or joint aches, Alzheimer's disease, arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, hemorrhoids, infertility and impotence, toothaches, fewer colds and infectious diseases, obesity ( a powerful fat destroyer and weight reducer), ulcers, reduces high blood pressure and cholesterol, reduced risks of breast, blocks agents of cancer of the breast - colon - esophagus - skin - stomach and stimulates the immune system.
Solution: Apple Cider vinegar, garlic, honey remedy
Basic Elixir Recipe
Here's how to make your own miracle medicine...
Put the following in a blender...
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup raw honey
8 cloves garlic

Grind up the garlic in a processor, warm the vinegar just a little, not to boiling in a saucepot, add the honey to that warm vinegar; or all of the honey will be congealed at the bottom of your blender,
Mix on high speed for 60 seconds. Pour mixture into a glass container. Seal and leave in the refrigerator for five days. Normal dosage is two tsp. In a glass of water or fruit juice, grape or orange juice is best before breakfast.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  Empty Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy

Post by Rohn Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 am

Sounds good. All those things I have read are good for you. It should make a tasty drink too. I wonder if you strain the garlic cloves out of it, or just drink the pieces down? I'm going to try some of this when I get a chance.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy  Empty Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - GARLIC - HONEY: Miracle Home Remedy

Post by Sonshine Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 am

I think I would strain out the garlic. I imagine it's the juice that is beneficial. If you try it, let me know how it works. I'll use you as my guinea pig. LOL
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 am

I'll let you know. I am now drinking 3 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water every day and it has helped my bp some. I think the garlic would help even more.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 am

Yeah, garlic is often used to control high bp.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joyful jean Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 am

This sounds good. I will make this soon. I am already taking vinegar & honey every morning. Adding the garlic will only help. Well, it will help me stay well, it won't help me make friends. Smile
joyful jean
joyful jean

http://www.ilovethesebooks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks for posting Sonshine. I'm going to try this too. I would love to have my BP controlled without the use of chemical drugs.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Well, I made up the mixture, put in the fridge for five days and took my first "dose" yesterday in orange juice and you know what, I did it. I couldn't even taste it. Now if this works I will be one happy lady.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:06 pm

backtotheland, keep us posted on the results.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Will do Sonshine. Yesterday I kinda thought it might not work because I had a bad headache but once it started snowing the headache went away so I think I have a problem with getting headaches when a storm is coming. That I can live with once I figure out what it is. I'm going to wait at least two weeks of being on this tonic before I go to the doctor to have my BP checked because it will take at least that long for the pills they had me on to get completely out of my system.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by joyful jean Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:09 am

Our family gets the flu every march. I am determined not to let them get it this year. I am sure this tonic will help. Thanks again.
joyful jean
joyful jean

http://www.ilovethesebooks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:39 pm

just out of curiosity, joyful jean, how does your family's winter diet differ from their summer diet? Might be some other things to look into as a preventative for March Flu "every year"
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Went to the doctor's and my BP was 174/90. Needless to say I'm back on "man" made meds again. I'm so disappointed. When I was taking the above mixture I was not having any problems urinating, now that I've been on the pills for two weeks I'm not going to the bathroom nearly as much as before. I'm having a lot of pain in my lower back and I'm not sure if it something I did while working with the animals or if there is a problem with my kidneys. The pain is real low down in my back, not near my waist which is where I think my kidneys are. I had an appointment with the doctor today and they cancelled it. I'm going to give this today to start to straighten out and if it doesn't I'm going to start taking the tonic in addition to the pills and see what happens. I'm concerned about my kidneys shutting down.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 am

backtotheland wrote:Went to the doctor's and my BP was 174/90. Needless to say I'm back on "man" made meds again. I'm so disappointed. When I was taking the above mixture I was not having any problems urinating, now that I've been on the pills for two weeks I'm not going to the bathroom nearly as much as before. I'm having a lot of pain in my lower back and I'm not sure if it something I did while working with the animals or if there is a problem with my kidneys. The pain is real low down in my back, not near my waist which is where I think my kidneys are. I had an appointment with the doctor today and they cancelled it. I'm going to give this today to start to straighten out and if it doesn't I'm going to start taking the tonic in addition to the pills and see what happens. I'm concerned about my kidneys shutting down.

I'm sorry you're having problems with your kidneys. I don't know much about what works and doesn't for the kidneys, but found this site. I haven't been able to find much in my books on the issue, other than kidney stones. This link may have some useful information for you.

http://www.homemademedicine.com/home-remedies-kidneys.html

Please try to stay in touch and let us know how you are doing.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by backtotheland Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Thanks Sonshine. My back is still pretty bad but is getting better than it was and my urination pattern has improved BUT I yesterday I did start taking the mixture again ALONG with the HCTZ/Lisinopril. I will continue to do that and also drink Hisbicus tea. I'm going to give it until Monday and try not to lift anything but with the animals to care for it's kind of difficult but I'll do the best I can. If my back hasn't improved by Monday or Tuesday I will call the doctor and they will have to try and get me in sooner. And this is why I try to stay as far away from doctor's as possible.

backtotheland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 pm

I pray that you continue to improve. Please keep us posted so I know how to direct my prayers.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down