Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
The Zechariah Prophecy In Play EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

recipes  Taco  Seasoning  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

The Zechariah Prophecy In Play

Go down

The Zechariah Prophecy In Play Empty The Zechariah Prophecy In Play

Post by Sonshine Tue May 12, 2009 11:29 am

The Zechariah Prophecy In Play--Immediate and Far Reaching Consequences - By Bill Wilson, Daily Jot News Service Senior Analyst – www.dailyjot.com

WASH—May 11—DJNS-- In Zachariah 12: 2 and 3, the Lord says of the end times: “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.” And in verse 9, the Lord says, “And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.” America’s leaders have been pressuring Israel to allow the establishment of a terrorist-run nation in Judea and Jerusalem and the consequences are severe.

The Bush Administration was the first to publicly advocate establishing a Palestinian state within Israel’s borders. President George W. Bush heavily pressured the Israeli government to carve out this new “Palestinian” nation on the West Bank, the traditional Jewish lands of Judea and Samaria, and in Gaza. Bush forced the so-called democratic election of leadership for the Palestinian people, who chose Iranian-backed Hamas terrorists over Palestinian Liberation Organization terrorists, and they set up shop in Gaza—the first real test of a Palestinian state living side by side in peace with Israel. There was no peace as a daily barrage of missiles were launched from Gaza into undefended Israeli towns.

Enter the current Administration whose White House Chief of Staff sent a strong message to Israel’s leaders that if they wanted protection against Iran’s nuclear threats, that a Palestinian nation must be established. The White House is using the longstanding relationship with Israel to pressure the nation, while at the same time reaching out to terrorist states such as Iran, which leverages Israel even more. King Abdullah of Jordan gave a detailed assessment of the situation. Abdullah told the London Times, “The Americans see this as we do and I think the Europeans. Britain is playing a very vital pro-active role, more than I have ever seen in the ten years of my experience in bringing people together.”

Abdullah, whose plan is to divide even Jerusalem between Israel and the Palestinians, is saying that a third of the world does not recognize Israel—he is speaking of the 57 Arab states. And he is saying that the US and Europe agree with him that: “If the only player in this equation between the West, the Arabs and the Muslims that is not being helpful and is against peace is Israel, then let’s call it for what it is. Let Israel understand that the world sees Israeli policy for what it is.” The Zechariah propehcy is in play. And there are obvious consequences—the world, especially America, is in vast economic and social upheaval. And as God’s word is true, there is far more to come unless our course as a nation is reversed.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down