Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Is God trying to tell us something? EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Sloppy  recipes  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Is God trying to tell us something?

Go down

Is God trying to tell us something? Empty Is God trying to tell us something?

Post by Sonshine Mon May 02, 2011 11:10 am

Date: Saturday, April 30, 2011, 9:12 PM

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone that I missed.

30 APR 2011 Today, I went for a walk through our fields and picked up some of the debris that fell across our farm from the recent tornados. Among the scattered pieces of tin, insulation, plywood, and other building materials were a collection of papers. There were family pictures, receipts, cancelled checks, and numerous Other items from places as far away as Huntsville, Flat Rock, Pisgah, and Cullman, Alabama as well as Trenton, GA. The most interesting piece I found was a torn thin paper that was delicate like a page from a Bible but the verses were not in order. The following verses are listed as they appeared in order front then back.

Ezekiel 14:6 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Repent, and turn [yourselves] from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations. Ezekiel 18:30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn [yourselves] from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. Ezekiel 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. I Kings 2:20 So David slept with his fathers, and was buried in the city of David. Acts 13:36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: II Samuel 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word [was] in my tongue. Hebrews 6:17 Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath.

The verses seem to speak a message without any interpretation but I would like to add a bit of information that may make these verses come to life. The same day as the tornados ripped across the south, David Wilkerson, a prophet and pastor was tragically killed in a car accident in Texas. His son quoted the same passages referring to the death of David after his life of ministry. David Wilkerson also spoke many of these other passages referring to repentance from idolatry , sin, and abominations. We need to read the scriptures and recognize what God calls sin, and an abomination. We need to return to His Torah and live a life of obedience.

The other thing that is amazing is that there seems to be a correlation between natural disasters and making political moves or alliances against Israel. We can see this recently as countries who have acknowledged a Palestinian nation against what God has said belongs to Israel. The day after Japan made this bold alliance the tsunami hit. It does not take long to see an immediate correlation when you look through the headlines. The evening of Tuesday and the morning of Wednesday our government met with the Palestinians to set up an interim government and even reprimanded Hamas saying that they needed to be less violent since we could not whole heartedly back a terrorist organization. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110427/pl_nm/us_palestinians_reconciliation_usa While this articles says that the US reacts cooly to the Palestinian plans it is none the less pushing forward with a plan to establish a Palestinian state. The more we push Israel into a corner the more the God of Israel will fight for them.

We need to take these cries for repentance seriously and truly search the Scriptures and learn what YAHWEH-God means when he defines sin or iniquity. His list might not be the same as what we have been taught. It is always good to review. The above is strictly my opinion and commentary and not the voice of God except the quoted passages from scripture.

Sincerely, Patrick S Tyree
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum