Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Taco  Seasoning  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin)

Go down

Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) Empty Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin)

Post by Mississippi Momma on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:16 am

I'm sure there's a recipe somewhere similar to this but I made this up as I went along this morning for breakfast.

1 l/2 teaspoon Canola oil (Just enough to coat the pan-I used a 6 inch pan)
l/4 cup bell pepper chopped finely
l/4 cup onions ( I use a half of a medium onion) chopped finely
l/4 cup mushrooms, finely chopped (I used canned since I didn't have any fresh)
5 slices turkey bacon, diced into small pieces.
5 eggs, beaten (I used 6 eggs but they overflowed the tins)
Salt and pepper to taste
6 cubes of cheese. I had some in the freezer....Colby and Monterey Jack

Chop the vegetables and bacon. Put the oil in a pan and let heat. Add the vegetables and bacon and sautee until tender and bacon is almost done. Beat eggs together, add salt and pepper to taste.

Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Put l/6 of the veggies/bacon mixture into the bottom of each tin. Evenly pour the eggs into the muffin tins. Bake in a 325 degree preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are firm to touch. About 5 minutes before the muffins are done push one cube of cheese into the top of each muffin.

These were good cooked as listed but fresh herbs could be added to the eggs or a few dashes of hot sauce or instead of salt and pepper add a little salt free cajun seasoning to give some added zing. .

There's approximately 125 calories and 5 grams of carbs in each muffin. I ate a piece of toast with mine. William added a spoonful of jelly to his toast.

Give her of the fruit of her hands: and let her own works praise her in the gates. (Proverbs 31:31)

http://hunnybunnyfarm.blogspot.com
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) Empty Re: Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin)

Post by 7dawn on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:49 pm

I hate making breakfast. When I do I either eat peanut butter toast and lately I have been eating scrambled eggs with cheese and canadian bacon and some tomato slices. I hardly ever eat toast with eggs, it makes me too sleepy.

We usually eat our big meal at lunch, either tacos, roast, fried chicken...ect...and then at supper time, because we work out at night, I eat peanut butter toast. It is great for energy and the protien keeps you full longer. I also drink a gatorade with it.

I use a salad plate now. I hardly ever eat on a full sized plate. I keep fresh fruit and veggies or a salad in the fridge for snacking. I also keep mixed nuts. They have all the good fats in them and are a great snack.

I never use low fat or less sugar stuff....Those have more carbohydrates. Especially the low fat stuff. So you might not be getting the actual fat but you are getting more sugars.

Another good snack is a tostado...I make mine with refried beans, store bought tostados, cheese and stick them in the toaster oven then add salsa, sour cream, lettuce and black olives. Filling and good for you. Well...maybe not the sour cream but the beans, salsa and lettuce...It makes a good lunch or a filling snack.

You laugh because I am different. I laugh because you are all the same.

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/7dawn

http://www.teambeachbody.com/home
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin) Empty Re: Recipe For Breakfast Muffin (Eggs in a muffin tin)

Post by Mississippi Momma on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks for the ideas. The Tostado sounds really good.

I like peanut butter on toast for breakfast too. We have it every once in a while but I eat eggs most of the time.

Give her of the fruit of her hands: and let her own works praise her in the gates. (Proverbs 31:31)

http://hunnybunnyfarm.blogspot.com
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:54 am

Your welcome...I am not a big eater and what I do like to eat is rarely good for me, haha! I do try and find things I like and make them in a healthier manner. I just learned how to make egg rolls, which I love! I make them with cabbage, carrots, onion, hoisin sauce by Kim Kum Lee and chili oil (same brand) a litttle ginger and ground pork.

Okay, so the pork isn't real good for you but you can used ground chicken or ground beef, even ground turkey if you like. They make a great snack and have veggies, your carbs and protien in them. Very Happy

You laugh because I am different. I laugh because you are all the same.

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/7dawn

http://www.teambeachbody.com/home
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum