» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Anyone Interested? - Pumpkin Seeds
Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:46 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

here is a good way to sell your chickens lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

here is a good way to sell your chickens lol

Post by amybyrd21 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:54 am

Ok I was looking at the farm section on craigslist. I found this ad and thought I would pass it on. Maybe someone could use it as a guide when they want to sell some chickens in the want ads. I was laughing til I had tears in my eyes but it all makes since and gets peoples attention. lol!

Save the planet! Buy a chicken! - $29 (Murfreesboro)

Somewhat worried about global warming? Trying to live a half-hearted sustainable lifestyle? Worried about hormones and steroids in your food? Do I have a deal for you!

These girls are environmentally friendly, low to no methane (at least I don't think chickens are gassy...), and hormone-free. They are bug eating machines so you will save on pesticides AND they produce all kinds of compost for you. Every day they make more composty material just for you. How swell is that? Both girls are laying (as of three weeks ago) and are going at it like clockwork. They make the prettiest little brown eggs. Have you ever eaten fresh eggs? Wow. They are indescribably eggy. You won't believe the difference in taste and quality. Did I mention that they lay a new egg EVERY DAY? No one-time use here. They are repeat layers! Whoohoo! Fresh for breakfast every day. That alone is worth the purchase price! These girls are a mix of buff orpington and wyandotte.

But wait! There's more!! Buy now and I'll throw in Nugget the fabulous rooster for FREE! That's right, absolutely FREE! Nugget is a purebred buff orpington rooster. He's going to be a strapping lad when full grown. Daddy is humongous and is quite the rooster. I expect no less of young Nugget. In fact, Nugget is already getting into this whole rooster thing and is trying to have his way with all the girl chickens. He's not very good at it yet, but I expect with time and practice you will have the potential for lots more little chickens. Look at that! A renewable resource!

So what do you think you would pay for a great deal like this? $99.99? $59.99? Three easy payments of $19.99? NO! All of this is yours for a mere $29.99! Inconceivable, I know! But it's true! Less than $30 buys you a mini flock AND the chance to do your part in saving the planet. Sure, you could install geothermal heat or buy a hybrid car. Sure, sure, sure wind power is clean power. But do you get fresh eggs out of those resources? NOOOOOOO!!!! You still have to go to the grocery store (burning fossil fuels) and buy your own dang eggs. Plus chickens provide hours of fun and entertainment. Do hybrid cars entertain you? Nope. They just sit there and hum. Chickens are waaayyyyy more fun. Trust me. You will be the envy of all your friends once they get a load of these incredible, planet saving pets.

Email now for your chance to own these great birds!

amybyrd21
Admin

http://waylandcook.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: here is a good way to sell your chickens lol

Post by Sonshine on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:27 am

LOL Cute ad.

Proverbs 28:19[b]
Sonshine
Admin

http://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by squeezinby on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm

lol! That ad is sooo cute and very creative.

Amen
squeezinby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top