Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
To bow or not to bow....That is the question EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Sloppy  Taco  recipes  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

To bow or not to bow....That is the question

+2
FreeBird58
7dawn
6 posters

Go down

To bow or not to bow....That is the question Empty To bow or not to bow....That is the question

Post by 7dawn Tue May 19, 2009 5:07 am

The man bowed. He was bent at the waist and bowed to King Abdullah. The question begs, was it intentional? I am guessing it wasn't since the White House issued a statement saying the man did not bow.

What does everyone else think?
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

To bow or not to bow....That is the question Empty Re: To bow or not to bow....That is the question

Post by FreeBird58 Tue May 19, 2009 5:57 am

When you watch the video you must keep repeating....My Eyes Are Lying ....over and over until you find yourself believing it. Reminds me of when Kennedy got shot...I saw that on T. V. at age 5. The Warren Commission was quick to point out that our eyes were lying cause we all thought he was hit over the right eye. Thanks to them we now know it was the back of the head....... Now if they would just tell us who the real shooter was. scratch
FreeBird58
FreeBird58

Back to top Go down

To bow or not to bow....That is the question Empty Re: To bow or not to bow....That is the question

Post by Sonshine Tue May 19, 2009 6:20 am

I don't know how anyone seeing those pictures or the video can say he did anything other than bow.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeBird58 Tue May 19, 2009 6:26 am

We's jus po ole hillbillies round here . Don't got no idy bout no wurldly culture. lol!
FreeBird58
FreeBird58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Tue May 19, 2009 6:29 am

lol! Nope, but we shore do know bout fightin'.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeBird58 Tue May 19, 2009 6:35 am

Sho Nuff. We done went and joined up wid dat army of the Lord caus we hear tell he aint NEVER lost a battle.
FreeBird58
FreeBird58

Back to top Go down

Post by My1SqueakyShoe Tue May 19, 2009 10:10 am

This whole issues makes me really upset. Dawn should have put this Hot Button Topic just because of me!!!!!! Suspect

The pacifist of the world need to understand just because they personally won't slit someone throat and throw them in a ditch...... Does not mean other people, don't think about doing that kind of thing ALL the TIME. Ever heard the saying.... 'Takes one to know one'????? I promise you if I bend at the waist in front of another person it MEANS SOMETHING!!!!!!! These people did not make it to the top by being nice. They made it to the top by making DEALS...... Deals to get what THEY want.... Not what WE want. I doubt if Honor is even in their vocubulary. He would sell us out in a heartbeat if it served his purpose. The man didn't even go to his grandma's funeral. He has no loyalty to anyone.
My1SqueakyShoe
My1SqueakyShoe

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Tue May 19, 2009 10:40 am

LOL Patricia....I find it rather amusing only because they soooo denied that he bowed. They deny more than a teen caught in a lie. You couldn't rip the truth out of them if you wanted to. Oh, wait....There is the VP. He LOVES to share secrets.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by My1SqueakyShoe Tue May 19, 2009 11:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUif1--r38

The story I had read...... said that he was picking up something off of the floor..... Watch it again and notice his left hand on his leg..... Yeah right...... No Manly, Card Carrying Male would be that close to another man in that way...... Unless it was a custom thing..... Which it may have been...... If he hadn't spent the week before apologizing for us Greedy Americans...... I might have given him the benefit of the doubt..... In my family we have a saying....... 'My son wouldn't do that'...... You know you have seen the video's of THOSE mothers???!!!!! The ones where they drag the son out of mom's basement coverd in blood, wild eyed...... Mama's on TV saying 'my son wouldn't do that'..... She doesn't care what he did...... In her eyes 'He would not do that'.... Well Obama did not have to go around the world apologizing for America..... Protocol is Protocol...... Apologizing and Bowing are NOT something the PRESIDENT does.... oh yeah..... any idiot knows 'You don't touch the Queen'..... :!: But those are all different debates... hahahahaha And by the way, just to finish my opinion,.... most Card Carrying Americans would not even THINK to bow to a forign Leader.... whew. P
My1SqueakyShoe
My1SqueakyShoe

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Tue May 19, 2009 8:20 pm

LOL! Glad you were able to spit it all out. I agree, the man nearly kissed the floor. 'Twas a bow.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xam Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 am

The bow itself did not upset me so much as the denial. The excuse the white house gave was just lame. The stellar Mr. Gibbs, believing we are all idiots, says it was simply a taller man shaking a shorter mans hand. I am 6' 6" tall. I have shaken the hand of many people shorter than me. I have yet to have to bow to do so...or even give the apperance of bowing. This applies to people a few inches shorter than I...and those almost a foot and a half shorter.

The Pesident could have told us " Hey...we all knew I was inexperienced in foreign affairs, that's why I picked Biden as my VP. I did not realize the signifigance of the bow in their culture. I apologize to the American people and promise never to do that agin"

That I could respect. The excuse offered only insults my intelligence.

Xam

Xam

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Thu May 21, 2009 7:37 am

Xam said:
The excuse offered only insults my intelligence.

You must remember that they don't think we are intelligent... afro
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beccachow Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 pm

I have been absent and just saw this. I am tired of the White House making excuses for EVERYONE, and telling us what "really happened was...", and "What he MEANT to say was..." "What she MEANT to say was..."
beccachow
beccachow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:23 pm

beccachow, that's cause we're just too dumb to figure things out for ourselves.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:44 am

What a Face

Dumb??? Who is dumb? Oh....You must be referring to the lovelies we voted into office. Okay, I didn't vote them in but others did. Suspect
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:45 am

beccachow wrote:I have been absent and just saw this. I am tired of the White House making excuses for EVERYONE, and telling us what "really happened was...", and "What he MEANT to say was..." "What she MEANT to say was..."

They do that because they realize that what they did was STUPID or what they said was DUMB and are trying to cover up their idiocy. afro

We need an idiot icon and a lemur icon...rotflol...
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum