Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Seasoning  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa

Go down

Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa Empty Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa

Post by 2wFarm on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:35 pm

cheers  We are so glad to find a forum of Fellowship Smile. Safety in numbers, in this day and time LOL.

Us: Mom and home-schooled teen son study , micro-farming in south-central Texas in a beautiful, rural area (waaaay down a dirt road.)

We breed and sell Maremma livestock guardians (LGD), Alpine dairy goats, poultry and meat/egg ducks. Hoping to add fiber/meat rabbits in 2014 if the LORD wills it. We also have a small Etsy shop selling our handmade items and what-nots.

Elohim leads us into this adventure with the directive to feed the hungry. He said there is "going to be a lot of hungry people". So we grow "extra" and listen for His direction. Waiting to see whom He brings to the gate Smile

I've been Born Again since 1988. My son since age 6 and he has been raised in a holiness Walk. We don't have television, I don't own a cell phone or an i-anything, Shocked and we love Christian radio.

That's pretty much it, in a nutshell Smile
JOY to your World!  rendeer 

2wFarm

Back to top Go down

Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa Empty Re: Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa

Post by Rohn on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:04 pm

2wFarm,
Glad to have you on board. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I am a pastor and post a weekly sermon here under "Bible Study" every week. I also do not have a Television, but we do have cell phones.  Very Happy 

I'd love to see pictures of your Maremma livestock guardians, goats or other livestock.

Just enter in to and conversation and enjoy your self. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. Welcome.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa Empty Re: Joining from Texas, transplants from DelMarVa

Post by 2wFarm on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Hi Bro. Rohn;
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am not computer literate...how do I post pictures? We have a website showing lots of photos and some videos. I am looking forward to the preaching/teaching Smile

2wFarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Here is where you can get directions for posting pictures.
http://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net/t2583-posting-pictures#10339

Please post your web address. I love to check it out. I guess you can't post it yet since you haven't been a member long enough. I'll sen you PM with my email address and you can send me your web address if you want.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by 2wFarm on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:14 am

Rohn wrote:Here is where you can get directions for posting pictures.
http://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net/t2583-posting-pictures#10339

Please post your web address.  I love to check it out.  I guess you can't post it yet since you haven't been a member long enough.  I'll sen you  PM with my email address and you can send me your web address if you want.

Thank you for that help with photos. Is my website shown in my profile, by chance?
It would spell out as w w w [dot] 2WinksAlpines [dot] c o m

2wFarm

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:34 am

Welcome 2wFarm, like Bro Rohn said, jump in anywhere. We all are pretty informal, and ready to ask or answer any questions.

Proverbs 28:19  He who works his land will have abundant food...

Genesis 1:29  Then God said,"I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth, and every tree that has fruit with seed in it..."

http://christiancountryramblings.com/
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:38 am

2wFarm, enjoyed your web site. I'll be looking around on there more, enjoying the pics of you livestock.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:07 am

Welcome to the group Smile glad to have you here.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:55 am

Welcome.

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmfresh on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:20 am

Glad to meet you!  Very Happy 
Farmfresh
Farmfresh

http://www.uBuilderPlans.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Hi, we're so glad you joined us. As others have said, we're a pretty informal group, but I'm sure you'll find that everyone here is ready to answer any questions they can and will probably be tossing some questions your way some time or another. I hope you find yourself a home here and I'm looking forward to learning more about your set up.

Proverbs 28:19[b]
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

http://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2wFarm on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:33 am

Thank you to all the brothers and sisters who gave a warm welcome
I'mfeeling my way around with the boards and topics..I'm sure to have Qs  Very Happy 

2wFarm

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 am

Post away, we may not have the right answer, but I promise an answer Very Happy

Proverbs 28:19  He who works his land will have abundant food...

Genesis 1:29  Then God said,"I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth, and every tree that has fruit with seed in it..."

http://christiancountryramblings.com/
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 am

Like Keith said, I'm sure you'll get an answer that should be helpful. We have a wide range of knowledgable & talented people here.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mountainmama on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:05 am

Welcome from another homeschool mom of teenagers! This is a great place.

mountainmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down