Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
A possible trigger for civil unrest EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Taco  recipes  Seasoning  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

A possible trigger for civil unrest

3 posters

Go down

A possible trigger for civil unrest Empty A possible trigger for civil unrest

Post by 12acrehome Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I am posting this here due to the implications of civil unrest, and having the effect of angering firearms owners nation wide. This would also fit in the political area, but I thought it fit here better. I always recommend non-semi-automatic firearms for the simplicity of maintenance, but in this environment it might also keep you out of the sights of the misguided.

http://www.themoralliberal.com/2012/11/26/obama-to-bypass-congress-to-ban-semiautomatic-firearms/

Please do not interpret my posting this as an endorsement of anything!! I am merely following a story that has been brewing.
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

A possible trigger for civil unrest Empty Re: A possible trigger for civil unrest

Post by mountainmama Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:49 am

It would only anger the LEGAL firearms owners, the law-abiding citizens who probably wouldn't be the type to riot in the first place. Unfortunately, the criminals will always find a way around the law. That's why it's so important we keep our right to bear arms.

mountainmama

Back to top Go down

A possible trigger for civil unrest Empty Re: A possible trigger for civil unrest

Post by Sonshine Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:08 am

I agree with mountainmama. We have the right to keep and bear arms, and not just for hunting purposes. IMO, I believe citizens should have the right to be as well armed as the military. Just look at things that have happened in the ME and how the military was used to shoot on their own people.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum