Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Sloppy  Seasoning  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan

Go down

Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan Empty Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan

Post by joyful jean on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 am

Hello from the UP! I am homeschooling mom of 2 great boys ages 10 & 12 and married to a wonderful man for 19 years. I am a beekeeper who also enjoys bible study, gardening, reading, hunting, stargazing, baking (especially bread making) & making herbal remedies. I am going to try to make soap this week for the first & reading up on soap making has become my newest hobby....until my lye is delivered. That is what brought me to your site. When I seen a wide variety of topics I thought I may stay & enjoy reading about a few of the other topics.

Last edited by joyful jean on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more)
joyful jean
joyful jean

http://www.ilovethesebooks.com

Back to top Go down

Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan Empty Re: Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan

Post by dizzy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 am

Welcome from South Jersey! Hope you enjoy it here.

dizzy

Back to top Go down

Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan Empty Re: Hello for the upper peninsula of Michigan

Post by 12acrehome on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:24 am

Welcome

we are a small group, but offer a lot in terms of knowledge and fellowship

Proverbs 28:19  He who works his land will have abundant food...

Genesis 1:29  Then God said,"I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth, and every tree that has fruit with seed in it..."

http://christiancountryramblings.com/
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:17 am

Hi joyful jean, and welcome to our little family. As 12acrehome stated, we're a small group, but we are growing. Everyone here is wonderful. I look forward to getting to know you better as we learn more about the wonderful gifts the Lord has given us.

Proverbs 28:19[b]
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

http://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mountainmama on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Welcome to the group! Making soap is one thing I've never tried, but it sure sounds like fun.

mountainmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down