Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Invitation to Check Out Another Forum
Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 am by dizzy

» Any Favorite YouTube Channels That You Subscribe To?
Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 am by mountainmama

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» Facebook page
Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:48 pm by dizzy

» An Insurrection Coming
Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week

An email on prepariing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An email on prepariing

Post by Sonshine on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:39 am

I get these in my email and thought this one was worth posting here.

Shalom

I am writing to thank everyone that was praying for Linda and I and our ministry while we were in the USA and Canada. Linda and I arrived back home in Tiberius last night after a long journey. During our time in North America I saw and heard many things. I saw that there is a remnant that is pursuing the Lord and laying every obstacle that stands in the way of their union with Him here on the earth. And at the same time I see how godlessness appears to be on the increase which is producing a greater darkness. Out of this darkness I see the Middle East rapidly being taken over by the spirit of Islam. The call for Israel’s destruction has gotten louder and more committed.

WAR ON THE HORIZON

In Israel the call to respond to the nuclear threat in Iran has reached a fever pitch, and I have a sense war is near, and may begin before the November elections in America. I am not prophesying war in October, but there are indicators that point in that direction. In Syria hundreds of civilians are killed every day in what has become an all out civil war. And the threat of this war in Syria spilling over into Israel is very real as well.

SO HOW DO RESPOND?

I have heard many suggestions for the body of Messiah in these days. Some are saying store up food and water and get a generator and a place to grow food etc. While others think we must get much more political in our activities to make sure the right person is in the White House and government. There has been a clarion call for us to draw together and pray like never before. To let our worship enter into a more aggressive dimension. And the ideas about for ways in which we aught to prepare for coming times of change and distress. Most of these ideas I think are excellent, but they must be put into action. To consider and know the things the Lord requires is not enough. We must begin to manifest the preparations.

“Loving one another and caring for one another in the body must continue to increase. When we see a brother/sister in need we must meet that need the best way we can. We see in Acts chapter 4 a manifestation of this faith in these verses.

“Now all the believers were one in heart and soul, and nobody called any of his possessions his own. Instead, they shared everything they owned. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and abundant grace was on them all. For none of them needed anything, because everyone who had land or houses would sell them and bring the money received for the things sold and lay it at the apostles' feet. Then it was distributed to anyone who needed it.” Act 4:32-35

During our time away there were three very clear words I heard the Lord speak and I feel they complement this list of required preparations for the days ahead. By no means is this the all in all, but these are words I felt the Lord clearly speak to me for our coming preparations.

GO LOW

In our midst there are many that are still not walking in unity in the body of Messiah. Whether it is an offence or un-forgiveness a disagreement or a minor theological difference. The Lord is saying “go-low” and heal the breach. It is so critical that we humble ourselves in these days and in the midst of humility make every effort to repair the breach we have others in our lives. To forgive even those we violated us deeply and caused so much pain, we must take on Yeshua’s character and forgive. Freely freely we received His forgiveness freely freely we must give it. Divisions will be an opening for the enemies schemes in our lives, so we must “go-low” to heal each division. The scriptures tell us that the Lord resists the proud but exalts the humble.

He told me, 'Daniel, man highly regarded, understand the message that I'm about to relate to you. Stand up, because I've been sent to you.' When he spoke this statement to me, I stood there trembling. "'Don't be afraid, Daniel," he told me, "because from the first day that you committed yourself to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard. I've come in answer to your prayers. Dan 10:11-12

IT IS BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH

One way to begin the process of humbling ourselves is to remind ourselves that we were saved by grace. God’s grace is the means by which we are justified and this grace brings the faith by which we must live every day. I find myself continually condemning myself because of my failures, not thinking that my victory lies in God’s grace to live His life by His spirit. His grace is sufficient at all times. We must learn to walk and live in God’s grace. When we dwell in the place of God’s grace sin flees far from us and we are in a much better position to respond to others that we see still trapped in sin and in need of God’s grace. I am still learning to walk in this dimension and there are those who have been such a blessing to learn from just watching them live in the grace of God. For themselves and for those around us.

“so that, just as sin ruled by bringing death, so also grace might rule by bringing justification that results in eternal life through Yeshua the Messiah, our Lord.” Rom 5:21
“Those of you who are trying to be justified by the Law have been cut off from the Messiah. You have fallen away from grace. Through the Spirit by faith we confidently await the fulfillment of our righteous hope, for in union with the Messiah Yeshua neither circumcision nor uncircumcision matters. What matters is faith expressed through love.” Gal 5:4-6

PASSION FOR YESHUA & THE FATHER

Over the past months I have felt the Lord draw close on several occasions and my response left much to be desired at times. But I see He desires for us to draw closer and allow passion to grow in our hearts for Him. I see that passion is not a mechanical thing but a heart reaction to a person that desires more intimate relationship. Many of us men fail when it comes to pursuing a greater passion for God. And I think the Lord understands this. And has been drawing us to come closer and just be with Him. He desires us much more than we have ever understood. And it is the blood of Yeshua the Messiah that has bridged the gap between us and the Lord our Father. Allow that cleansing blood to wash clean whiter than snow any and every obstacle between us and the Lord. Lets together pursue the Lord in these days, for I have no doubts whatsoever that this is our greatest preparation for the coming times of trial on the earth and to get us ready for an eternity with Him in the New Jerusalem...

“Or do you think the Scripture means nothing when it says that the Spirit that God caused to live in us jealously yearns for us? But he gives all the more grace. And so he says, "God opposes the arrogant but gives grace to the humble." Therefore, submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will run away from you. Come close to God, and he will come close to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Be miserable, mourn, and cry. Let your laughter be turned into mourning, and your joy into gloom. Humble yourselves in the Lord's presence, and he will exalt you. Jas 4:5-10

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e86da3a31358aa734376350b1&id=abfe83cb18&e=8c6364204b

Proverbs 28:19[b]

Sonshine
Admin

http://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: An email on prepariing

Post by 12acrehome on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:32 am

Thought provoking...
got to pray something sounds off, can't put a finger on it though

Thanks for sharing the message

Proverbs 28:19  He who works his land will have abundant food...

Genesis 1:29  Then God said,"I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth, and every tree that has fruit with seed in it..."

http://christiancountryramblings.com/

12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top