Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Thoughts on the Rapture? EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Taco  recipes  Seasoning  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Thoughts on the Rapture?

+2
Rohn
kerrig
6 posters

Go down

Thoughts on the Rapture? Empty Thoughts on the Rapture?

Post by kerrig Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:10 am

Here is just a small part of a Bible Study I've done myself on the rapture and Jesus' second coming. I hope you all will share your thoughts and takes on what the scriptures say about it also.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-"For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who are asleep."

-When is Jesus coming back? When did he say?
In Matthew 24:3 the disciples asked him this. He said many things were to happen before His return. (Matthew 24)
1. False Christs would appear.
2. Wars and rumors of wars.
3. Nation would rise against nation.
4. Kingdom would be against kingdom.
5. Famines, pestilences, earthquakes would be in various places.
THESE ARE CALLED THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
6. You would be killed & hated for his name's sake.
7. False prophets would arise.
8. The love of many would grow cold. But he who endures to the end would be saved.
9. The gospel would be preached in all the world.
THEN THE END WILL COME
10. Abomination of desolation
People will flee and false christ's and prophets will do great signs and wonders.
11. As the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will the coming of the son of man be.
12. After the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give it's light. The stars will fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
13. THEN the sign of the son of man will appear in heaven. All the tribes of the earth will mourn and THEY WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.

kerrig
kerrig

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the Rapture? Empty Re: Thoughts on the Rapture?

Post by Rohn Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am

The Scriptures do not give an exact date or time but I believe it is soon. The list you gave is very good. It is a reminder that Jesus is coming again. The main thing is to live a life of readiness so we are ready when he does come.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 am

It's hard for me to understand how anyone can read the Bible and then read the news and not believe the Bible is true and the end is near. We live in exciting times because I believe we'll be the generation that will see the second coming of the Lord.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrig Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:31 am

Oh I do too! Prophecies are being fulfilled, just look at Matthew 24 and how many of those have happened.
kerrig
kerrig

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm25 Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Just waiting for the mosque to be destroyed/removed so the 3rd temple can be rebuilt. Once the temple is rebuilt hang on to your hats lol. I think it will be very soon.
I believe in post-tribulation... any other post-trib's here?
Psalm25
Psalm25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 pm

My belief is pre-wrath. Notice I didn't say pre-trib or mid-trib. I agree about the temple. It's my understanding that they already have the walls done, it just needs to be put together.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm25 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 am

There is prep work being done, but no matter how much of it they build it can not be put together until the mosque is gone. Being in the way, it will be near impossible unless the mosque is torn down and relocate which is not the best interested of Israeli society because you must remember that Israel is a democracy with other religions and must protect other religious sites such as Muslim, Druze, and Christian sites as much as the Jewish ones. So in my opinion it is more in the hands of God then the hands of man when the 3rd temple is rebuilt, meaning it will be an earthquake or something of the kind that will bring down the mosque, not the hands or decision of man... but again that is just my opinion. If the choice was there they would have blown it to bits long ago. Eather way, even if they build the entire temple like a jigsaw puzzle the Anti-Christ will not enter until it is put together and standing on the original Holy ground that the mosque is on top of.
As for pre-wrath I am just learning of the meaning so I can't give any opinion on it (not that my opinion means right or wrong lol) We know there is tons of scripture on the end times, but I find Matthew 24:29-31 sums it up very nicely:
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Psalm25
Psalm25

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvey_Birdman Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 am

I believe in a pre-trib rapture, but that doesn't mean I am right. I tell my chruch to open thier Bibles to Matthew 24 every time they watch the news and read along with the head lines. I tend to believe that the Temple will be rebuilt after the rapture during the first 3 1/2 years of the trib., But that is just me. I have felt for years that the second coming could be any day now. It is hard for me not to think like the Thesselonians, they believed that the second coming was so near that they stoped tending the fields, and stopped thier day to day chores. I still do all of my chores and pay my bills, but I truly believe in my heart that He will come any day. I hope and pray that I do all that I can to show the Lord to as many people as possable before that time.

We all read these verses, and see the world around us, and realize there isn't much time. I believe we are living in the last days, and if you believe this to, I pray that you will ask yourself, Have I done all I can for the Lord? Have I done all I can to lead my lost loved ones to the Lord?

As Christians we love everyone, but there is a deffrance between loving people, and the people that we have a loving relationship with. Friend, co-workers, family these are the people we have a loveing relationship with. Ask yourself, If the Lord came back today how may of these people would be left behind? That is a question I ask my self often, especally when I get down hearted and think I am not doing any good. It reminds me that I must keep working for the Lord, I must keep reminding people of his love, I must tell them of thier fate if they don't get saved. This has helped my to get through the hard times, and kept me going when I feel like I can slack up.

I believe the end is near, and if you don't KNOW Jesus, I urge you to seek him out!

God bless,
Chad
Harvey_Birdman
Harvey_Birdman

http://homesteadingpreacherman.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Harvey_Birdman wrote:

I believe the end is near, and if you don't KNOW Jesus, I urge you to seek him out!

God bless,
Chad

AMEN BROTHER!!!
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum