Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Seriously???? Really????  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Seriously???? Really????  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Seriously???? Really????  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Seriously???? Really????  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Seriously???? Really????  EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Seriously???? Really????  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Seriously???? Really????  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Seriously???? Really????  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Seriously???? Really????  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Taco  Sloppy  recipes  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Seriously???? Really????

4 posters

Go down

Seriously???? Really????  Empty Seriously???? Really????

Post by 7dawn Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Ok, this woman has lost her mind....I have seen her on tv and pictures and she is telling everyone how and what to eat? Especially our military???? I think she should go out on the front lines after having a light lunch of a salad and tuna and see how long she lasts in extreme temps with people shooting at her! Give our men and women in uniform steak and potatoes~!!!!!! HOORAH!

Most people understand that America’s soldiers are obviously some of the most physically fit people in the entire country. Their lives are actually dependent on skill derived from vigorous training and physical conditioning. But that didn’t stop our fearless First Lady from marching into the mess hall and talking to America’s best like a bunch of 6 year old kids who won’t eat their carrots. Could you imagine having the gall to tell any adult, let alone our soldiers who are out risking life and limb — what to eat?

“I have to tell you, there is a story from Michelle Obama that it just bothers me, really, really bothers me and I don’t know why. She is on her reign of terror on the food thing yet again. She was this the military mess halls and she’s having them now serve more fruits and vegetables and low‑fat dishes,” Glenn said.

Our military needs low‑fat dishes? Really?

The First lady apparently made statements like “Thank you for eating your vegetables. We need you strong,” to the troops, something that Glenn found very demeaning.

AdvertisementGlenn said that the visit was part of a new obesity and nutrition awareness program for the military.

“You won’t have a choice. Whole grains, lean meats, lower fat entrees will be coming in the dining halls all across the United States in the coming months. Healthier choices will be turning up at base schools, vending machines and snack bars, affecting more than 1.5 million service members,” Glenn read.

“Get the hell away from my table,” he joked.

This came from Glenn Beck tv...I couldn't get the link to post properly.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seriously???? Really????  Empty Re: Seriously???? Really????

Post by Sonshine Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Since the military has to have weigh ins to make sure they stay within a certain weight limit and they have pt on a regular bases, it's ridiculous that she is trying to cut back on what they eat. Fortunately, many of them don't eat at the chow hall any ways. The ones I feel bad for are the Navy, since when they are on the ships they are stuck with what they are served.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 pm

I am about to offend some of you here, so I apologize upfront.

This is obviously a statement from someone who has never been off concrete, except to walk in a park. This is todays typical city raised person, the same type of person who gets interviewed for national television (true story) and asks " why do we even need farmers?? If you want food ya just go to the store..." I pray for our nation.
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohn Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm

I think I'll go down to the Pizza shop and have some for dinner today, before they outlaw it. If I go to CiCi's I can have a healthy salad with the pizza! Yum, yum.

Seriously, this is absolutely ridiculous. The present administration in this country are bringing the ruin to America at a rapid rate. I pray for America every day and the defeat our enemies in the White House.
Rohn
Rohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:05 am

We should all be praying for America and our leaders. As much as I dislike the present administration the Bible tells us we are to pray for our leaders. I pray for the Obama's and their administration that God will open their eyes and soften their hearts.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:01 am

I hope He does, but I honestly don't see that happening soon. It is crazy, telling people what they can and can't eat. I have started eating healthier and I see the benefits of it, but good grief!!!!! I still like my junk food!
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum