Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Seasoning  Taco  recipes  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible

3 posters

Go down

Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible Empty Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible

Post by Sonshine Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 am

This new Bible is being promoted as a Muslim friendly Bible where the translators, or should I say butchers, have removed all words and wording that might be offensive to Muslims. They have eliminated any references to God as ‘Father’ or Jesus as the ‘Son of God’. One example I saw was Matthew 28:19 which reads,

“Baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.”

And changing it to this:

“Cleanse them by water in the name of Allah, his Messiah and his Holy Spirit.”

Read more: Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible http://godfatherpolitics.com/3484/wycliffe-bible-translators-producing-muslim-friendly-bible/#ixzz1lH0SH0Je

Don't know about you guys, but I'm beginning to think being PC is demonic.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible Empty Re: Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible

Post by 7dawn Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:44 am

I believe it is. If you look at the PCer's they are so insane you can't talk to them. Ever watch Debbie Wasserman on Fox news? That woman cannot answer a question and twists everything around. I would love her to come to a Krav class...I would ask if I could work with her.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible Empty Re: Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible

Post by Sonshine Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 am

I've been watching Glen Beck and earlier this week he had a Rabi on talking about Ba'el. He is comparing a lot of what we're seeing today, especially among the OWS gang to what the worshippers of Ba'el did.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 12acrehome Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:26 pm

wow, I am so incensed I cannot form an intelligent comment
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum