Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Taco  Sloppy  Seasoning  recipes  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game

Go down

Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game Empty Three years into the presidency and Obama is still playing the blame game

Post by Sonshine Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Obama On The Attack

In today's daily Rasmussen tracking poll, the number of voters who "strongly support" President Obama fell to a new low of 18%. His overall rating is in the low 40s. But the fact that only 18% strongly approve is a huge problem for an incumbent seeking reelection.

Faced with falling approval ratings, Obama is going on the attack. In Las Vegas yesterday we got a preview of what the 2012 campaign is going to look like: Slash and burn conservatives and the GOP.

Obama repeated the dubious claim that his so-called jobs bill would create two million new jobs. I've addressed Obama's false claim before, so I won't rehash it. But what struck me about the president's various speeches yesterday was how petty he was.

Instead of making the case for his new housing proposal, Obama spent much of his time attacking congressional Republicans. He even attacked Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell by name. At another venue Obama said this:

"I'm here to say that we can't wait for an increasingly dysfunctional Congress to do its job. Where they won't act, I will. …There is no excuse for the games and gridlock we've seen in Washington. … Where we don't have to wait for Congress, we're just going to go ahead and act on our own."

Let me remind you of something. We are nearly three years into Obama's term. When Obama was inaugurated the unemployment rate was 7.2%. For his first two years, Democrats dominated Washington. With huge liberal majorities in the House and Senate, Obama got virtually everything he wanted, including a massive $800 billion stimulus bill and his socialized medicine scheme. And today the unemployment rate is 9.1%.

My friends, congressional Republicans and conservatives are not responsible for Obama's dysfunctional economy. But he is trying to pin the blame on them. As I have said before, hope and change is gone. Fear and smear is all the Democrats have left. Hoping to exploit the growing anxiety felt across the country, Obama has morphed "Yes we can" into "We can't wait."

Obama and his left-wing allies will spend hundreds of millions of dollars, perhaps even a billion dollars, trying to convince you, your friends at work and church, your kids and grandchildren, that conservatives and the Tea Party are responsible for his mess.

Don't let your friends and family members fall for the left's spin. Use the information we present in this daily report, such as our debunking of Obama's jobs plan. Tell them that House Republicans have passed 15 bills that will help spur job creation but that the Democrat-controlled Senate won't act. Fight back! We can't afford four more years of Obama's failed policies

(Taken from End of Day e=news letter
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down