Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

recipes  Sloppy  Seasoning  Taco  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum.

2 posters

Go down

Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. Empty Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum.

Post by squeezinby Tue May 12, 2009 6:30 am

Welcome to the Barter forum. As preveously stated in the disclamer: All deals are between you and the party that you are dealing with.
Christian Homesteader is not liable for any deals that may go ariy.
Let your yes mean yes and your no mean no. Lev.19:11 Ye shall not steal,neither deal falsely,neither lie one to another.
Prov.12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the Lord:but they that deal truly are his delight.
Let us all who have dealings here be patient with one another just as God is patient with us and be his delight.
If there are some people that abuse the privalage of this forum and lie or deal falsely here they will be banned.
I'm a three strikes your out kind of dealer.
Please also understand that people that us this forum may not be online 24/7 and have lives out side of here,so give each other some time to respond to e-mails or pm's. I personally have had some deals that have taken as long as three weeks before it was all said and done. Please be patient and comunicate. I will try to help as much as I can.
Once the deal is complete,do not keep sending unsolicited e-mails or pm's as this would be considered hurrasment. And knowone likes that. (spam not allowed) That will also get you kicked off/banned.
As this is a Christian forum I hope I don't need to put down a list of prohibited items.
Now lets have some good old fashioned Bartering and trading!
squeezinby
squeezinby

Back to top Go down

Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. Empty Re: Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum.

Post by 12acrehome Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:03 pm

I would like to see this area populated with the talents God has given us all...Our Christmas homemade swap should show case some of those talents.

More to come
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum. Empty Re: Here are some Guidlines for use of this forum.

Post by 12acrehome Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm

as for what might be prohibited here, IMO if it is legal and moral to own or buy, it is welcome here. One minor detail if something offered here needs to go through FFL dealers or has other federal restrictions, you are responsible for those details. "You" means both the offerer and the taker.
12acrehome
12acrehome
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/keith.skaggs.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down