Christian Homesteaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» The Beast Revelation
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am by michae1

» Facebook page
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am by dizzy

» Hilarious video A little garden fun by the cowboy poet Baxter Black
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am by mountainmama

» An Insurrection Coming
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am by 12acrehome

» Patrice's Patch Garden Journal
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 am by PATRICE IN IL

» lambs and ewes
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm by Farmfresh

» Irish Cuisine Class/Demonstration Recipes
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 am by PATRICE IN IL

» Prayer request for my dh's aunt
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm by PATRICE IN IL

» How has your day been and what's for dinner...................
Weekly weigh in - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am by PATRICE IN IL

Keywords

Taco  recipes  Seasoning  Sloppy  

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Weekly weigh in

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Weekly weigh in - Page 3 Empty Re: Weekly weigh in

Post by Mississippi Momma Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 am

Patrice, I'm eating better....like more veggies and the lower carb and calories ones at that....My blood sugar was 116 this morning so I must be eating right. Smile

I don't know why I can't remember to weigh. I got up Saturday morning and was going to weigh but I wanted to wait for William to get up so he could read the scales for me. By the time he got up I had gotten busy and was cooking breakfast and forgot to weigh....Sunday and Monday were repeats of Saturday. So I decided to try to weigh in this coming Saturday.

I get so aggravated with myself for letting the weigh in slide. I feel like I'm not holding up my end of the bargain and I'm the one that ask for this. Sad

Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Mississippi Momma don't beat yourself up over not remembering to weigh in, we all are busy this time of the year. I know I often think as soon as I get up I'm going to weigh myself but then I've got to let the dog out, then go feed the chickens and as long as I'm out here I might as well check on the garden. I completely forget about weighing myself by the time I wander back into the house. Embarassed

Last edited by PATRICE IN IL on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:30 am

I weighed this morning. I stayed the same for the last two weeks. I'm not surprised because I haven't been going outside any more than I absolutely have to because the humidity is so high it makes it hard to breathe and the heat index has been around 105 for the last few days.

At least I didn't gain but it would have been nice if I'd lost another pound. Smile Maybe next week.
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 am

Keep plugging along and the weight will come off. Smile I know how you feel with the high humidity and not wanting to be outside any more than you have too. Wink
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:22 am

I just want to pipe in here and tell both of you how proud I am that you are sticking with this. It can be hard with the heat to get out and exercise, or even doing much inside, but I'm sure you'll both get to your goals. Just remember, there's going to be good weeks and not so good weeks, but as long as you are steadily losing, even if you gain a little here and there, in the end, you'll get to your desired weight. Just stick with it.
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 am

Thanks Sonshine. I can never remember to weigh in first thing in the morning amd I need to figure out a way to remind myself. I think I'm going to try sticking a note in my diabetes testing case so I can weigh in after I take my blood sugar and my synthroid.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonshine Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am

Patrice, it seems I'm always forgetting things these days. I have notes everywhere, and then have notes to remind me about the notes. LOL
Sonshine
Sonshine
Admin

https://christianhomesteader.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 7dawn Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:48 pm

I weigh in every morning...lol! I fluctuate in a 3 to 5 pound range. Last week I was at 120. This week at 116. Yesterday was 118. So don't feel bad if your weight fluctuates. I try to weigh in before I eat anything and then at the end of the day when I have had all of my meals. I usually weigh 1 to 5 pounds more at the end of the day. >.<

I am good with where my weight is, I just want more muscle tone.
7dawn
7dawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 am

I lost one pound last week. I can't believe I'm saying this but....I'll be glad when the temps cool off enough that I can get out and work for an hour or two without all the wheezing that comes with the high humidity this time of the year.

The doctor told me during my visit last week that he wants me to lose thirty pounds by next appointment (a year from now). He said thirty pounds in a year not in three months. If you lose fast you'll put it back on but if you lose slowly then you'll keep it off. I just thought to myself...He has nothing to worry about me losing weight fast. LOL

Dawn, I need to lose weight and gain muscle tone. I'd be happy with 160 pounds. 120 would be even more wonderful. Smile
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 am

Well, as if this is something new...I just remembered that I didn't weigh yesterday morning. Sure didn't think of it this morning. I will try to remember to weigh in the morning.

When we have extra people around I forget everything except what I need to be doing at the time. Like cooking breakfast for my MIL so her blood sugar doesn't drop. She is on her own schedule but she eats at the same time every day and if she doesn't then her blood sugar starts dropping and she gets sick.

Eating at the same time is a good idea but I'm not used to cooking at the same time every day so I was on a schedule and not used to that. LOL
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 am

I weighed Saturday morning. William wasn't inside to read the scales for me but as best as I could see I gained two pounds. Sad

Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 am

Sorry to hear that, it could just be the heat and water retention. I forgot to post the other morning I finally remembered to weigh myself. I gained 3 pounds but I know mine is actually from too many summertime treats. Wink
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:30 am

I forgot to weigh last Saturday. I don't know why I'm so forgetful. I thought about it when I got up. I went to the bathroom and walked out without weighing. By the time I remembered it was way up in the morning and I'd already eaten. LOL I just refuse to weigh the food that I've eaten in the morning. Smile
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 am

I'm the same way about eating then weighing. LOL
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 am

I weighed this morning. Wish I hadn't. I'd gained another pound. My ankles are swollen and I've been a little short of breath lately so I'm going to lay the weight gain off to fluid build up. I have to see my cardiologist in two weeks maybe he can tell me if fluid retention is what is going on. I am still not doing too much outside because of the heat so I know I'm not getting a lot of exercise also.
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 am

Sorry to hear that, stay in doors in the air conditioning as much as you can until you see the doctor.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 am

Weighed yesterday morning (Saturday 8/27) and I've lost five pounds! I'm happy with this weigh-in. Smile
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRICE IN IL Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 am

Congrats MM!!! Very Happy I haven't bothered to weigh in as I have much swelling in all the joints affected by the flare up of the ankylosing spondylitis.
PATRICE IN IL
PATRICE IN IL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:12 am

I haven't weighed since August 27th. I will try to weigh tomorrow morning before we leave to go to Meridian again. I have't had time to even think about weighing or how I'm eating in the last almost three weeks. William and I have been eating on the run. I know that's not healthy but maybe in the next week or so things will settle down enough we can get back into a routine.
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mississippi Momma Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:25 am

I finally got to weigh in when William was inside so he could read the scales. I'd lost one pound. Not good for a month but since we've eaten out so much in the last month a pound lost is better than a pound gained. Smile

I'm going to try to do better at weighing in. And at losing some of this weight. I thought I was going to get to start walking since the temps have dropped but now my hip and leg are hurting so much that I'm afraid to try to walk very much. My doctor suggested joining a gym and do water exercises. Reckon the gym would send the doc the bill? LOL
Mississippi Momma
Mississippi Momma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum